Sponsored

R.E.D.N.E.C.K.

Rinn69

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Threads
53
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
3,649
Location
N. Central Iowa
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger traded for 24 F-150 XL RCSB 4x4 5.0 :-P
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
1
Ridiculous Everyday Dude Nimbly Engineered Clusterfuck Kit.

Had to use the F-bomb, cause redneck.
Sponsored

 

samsd

Well-Known Member
First Name
Dan
Joined
May 2, 2019
Threads
0
Messages
354
Reaction score
1,532
Location
62401
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4, 2024 Honda Odesey, 2024 Street Glide
Occupation
Retired
If you call me a redneck I reckon that I am. CDB
I prefer hillbilly and that is my excuse for some situations. My great grandfather married a 14 year old girl after his first wife died. Family story is she cost him a new car. My other great grandma was shot by her 2nd husband and had surgery to remove the bullet at Berea Ky in the early 1920's. Family story is my great uncle, 10 years old at the time killed her 2nd husband but the official story is he committed sucide with a rifle. I have the newspaper article from the Richmond Ky newspaper on this. So yea, in my blood and proud of it. Redneck, hillbilly, badge of honor.
 
Last edited:

hami6718

Member
First Name
Randy
Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
18
Reaction score
30
Location
Georgia
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Supercrew 4x4 Cactus Gray Tow Pkg - Forest River Shamrock 19
Occupation
Retired!
I don't think we have any issues with rednecks. In fact, many of the best Ranger problem solutions are from rednecks.

Without rednecks on this forum, um, I dunno ....

Might also be why Race Red is the BEST Ranger color. =D
No doubt many of our smart answers come from our redneck members! I grew up with family in the big city and family on the farm and they're all good!
Real Everyday Dude Nimbly Engineering Captivating Kit - that's on target!
 


Doc

Well-Known Member
First Name
Doc
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Threads
94
Messages
5,825
Reaction score
23,469
Location
Live oak fla
Vehicle(s)
2026 5.0 Mustang GT, 2024 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
When did redneck become a pejorative worth censuring from a forum post? I am a proud hillbilly from Appalachian stock and consider myself to be a redneck.
I posted on the Ford Transit forums and they censured redneck. I guess I'm just to d@mned old.
Mostly I want to see if this forum does it too.
Redneck=Farmers Tan ..
like Me ..
 

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,692
Reaction score
8,052
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
I like Jeff Foxworthys definition of redneck.
A glorious absence of Sophistication.
 

woodworker

Well-Known Member
First Name
Joel
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Threads
14
Messages
888
Reaction score
4,284
Location
virginia
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Sport
Occupation
Retired
I don't think we have any issues with rednecks. In fact, many of the best Ranger problem solutions are from rednecks.

Without rednecks on this forum, um, I dunno ....

Might also be why Race Red is the BEST Ranger color. =D
Rapid Red

IMG_0074.webp
 

TJC

Well-Known Member
First Name
Tony
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Threads
47
Messages
4,147
Reaction score
10,598
Location
North Carolina
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5

subquark

Well-Known Member
First Name
David
Joined
Jan 28, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
4,566
Reaction score
23,251
Location
Portsmouth, NH
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Rapid Red

IMG_0074.webp
Yep, I must admit, that realy is a beautiful color. Ford's Rapid Red is a great take on candy apple red, just the right metallic content to give it a really deep red.

And, judging by this photo, it might even get the 303 sign of approval from @AzScorpion ! =D
 

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,667
Reaction score
20,621
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Yep, I must admit, that realy is a beautiful color. Ford's Rapid Red is a great take on candy apple red, just the right metallic content to give it a really deep red.

And, judging by this photo, it might even get the 303 sign of approval from @AzScorpion ! =D
I have missed seeing your posts lately, David @subquark !
Good to see you back!
 

woodworker

Well-Known Member
First Name
Joel
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Threads
14
Messages
888
Reaction score
4,284
Location
virginia
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Sport
Occupation
Retired
Yep, I must admit, that realy is a beautiful color. Ford's Rapid Red is a great take on candy apple red, just the right metallic content to give it a really deep red.

And, judging by this photo, it might even get the 303 sign of approval from @AzScorpion ! =D
That’s what sold me on this truck as soon as I rolled onto the Ford lot.
Sponsored

 
 








Top