Post your off-road pics.

Bthomas5456

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Gave it a shot. Need more lift. The bumper and winch took 1-1/2” off my leveling kit. I’ve seen lifted Rangers make it.

7B5F5025-9055-467A-B14B-A29F73565E00.png

8DD700DB-B5A9-4394-AF03-A1FCD77201EE.png
That's awesome! I wouldn't be able to do it that driver side looks too close for comfort.

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Had a great time out prerunning with George from @APG in the brand new custom painted "APG Galactic Green" Ranger. We happen to be running the same tires and same wheels :) Name a better combo!? Location was Gorman OHV outside of LA.

Video is of me chasing down my buddies modified Raptor. When we finished he said, "I was trying to shake you, but was surprised the APG Ranger could keep up nonstop." I love this little truck.

Green 2.jpg

Wheeltire.jpg

Attachments

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Had a great time out prerunning with George from @APG in the brand new custom painted "APG Galactic Green" Ranger. We happen to be running the same tires and same wheels :) Name a better combo!? Location was Gorman OHV outside of LA.

Video is of me chasing down my buddies modified Raptor. When we finished he said, "I was trying to shake you, but was surprised the APG Ranger could keep up nonstop." I love this little truck.

Green 2.jpg

Wheeltire.jpg
Hungry valley is one of my favorite places around us right now. Looks like a blast and I love that color!

charwest

First Name
char & tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL FX4 Supercab
Occupation
Healthcare
First time roving around the jungle- we convoyed with a land rover and a jeep on a trail that used to be a tourist ATV rental trail before covid hit. needless to say the jungle has taken the road back, and it felt more like going throguh a car wash than driving on a road. you basically assume there is a road and keep pushing forward and it appears before you.

IMG_3100.jpg

then you pop out onto tall grass fields on hills

IMG_3113.jpg

and sometimes you make your own road

IMG_3127.jpg

until its time to enjoy the sunset

IMG_3156.jpg

charwest

First Name
char & tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL FX4 Supercab
Occupation
Healthcare
another google-maps bogus-directions 'offroad', where we were minding our own business on a nice road but google is confident that trying out some random maybe-once-a-road-no-longer-a-road is the shortest way to get there.

this time after driving jungle dirt track for twenty minutes we get to 20" concrete bollards and no way to turn around.

but wait! we have a truck. so over we go.

though not without a little work.. that bollard we drove over is taller than our pinch weld clearance and guess who doesnt have rock sliders?

IMG_3221.jpg

this is probably the closest we will come to rock crawling here.

we bitch about the google maps directions, but then it does make the driving more interesting so who can complain.
Sponsored