First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
A few desert sunsets. The first two are from my backyard with in a few minutes of each other,the color can change quick here. The last two are from a lake we walk around.

IMG_0071-1.jpg
IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_3497.JPG
IMG_0843.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
A few desert sunsets. The first two are from my backyard wishing a few minutes of each other,the color can change quick here. The last two are from a lake we walk around.

IMG_0071-1.jpg
IMG_0073.jpg
IMG_3497.JPG
IMG_0843.jpg
Beautiful shots!

forceofnature

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT with RC 6" Lift
I rarely have good opportunities where I live to see meaningful sunrises, so this is very enjoyable to see.
But our west you should have some fantastic sunsets. Usually, the bay area is foggy in the morning.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I was going out early this morning and spotted these up in the air. There were about a dozen of them and they take off from the Goodyear airport which is about 1 mile away from me. Always wanted to do a balloon ride up in Sedona but every time we go my girlfriend chickens out. lol

IMG_1892.jpg
IMG_1895.jpg
IMG_1896.jpg
IMG_1894.jpg

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I was going out early this morning and spotted these up in the air. There were about a dozen of them and they take off from the Goodyear airport which is about 1 mile away from me. Always wanted to do a balloon ride up in Sedona but every time we go my girlfriend chickens out. lol

A back story, Work associate was a hot air balloonist. He collected business cards (Why?)... Well sometimes he landed where there was damage or maybe an Irate farmer who had crop damage from the landing. He would hand the person one of these business cards....Sheesh!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
@Cape Cruiser

Hi Bret, I was looking through my photos last night and came across these,thought you might like them. We were in Flagstaff for the 4th of July in 2018 and the local Ford dealer has a car show there every year and coincidentally I had some pictures of yours lol...except this is a '32 Ford.
IMG_4882.JPG
IMG_4883.JPG
IMG_4881.JPG
IMG_4879.JPG

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
@Cape Cruiser

Hi Bret, I was looking through my photos last night and came across these,thought you might like them. We were in Flagstaff for the 4th of July in 2018 and the local Ford dealer has a car show there every year and coincidentally I had some pictures of yours lol...except this is a '32 Ford.
IMG_4882.JPG
IMG_4883.JPG
IMG_4881.JPG
IMG_4879.JPG
WOW Thanks Dave!! Sweet car,mine is nice but not that nice! 32's are in another league.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
WOW Thanks Dave!! Sweet car,mine is nice but not that nice! 32's are in another league.
Out of all the cars there this was the only one I had pictures of lol. I don't know a lot about those but that was a really sweet car and he had it done up nice. Did you do a full rest on yours?

Last edited:

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
I used to do a lot of photography myself and I don't think I've ever seen better! All my best photos were taken with film way back when. Still can't convince myself to get red of my old Canon F-1 and all of its lenses.

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Out of all the cars there this was the only one I had pictures of lol. I don't know a lot about those but that was a really sweet car and he had it done up nice. Did you do a full rest on yours?
Dave I bought the car a little over 3 years ago. The car was built in NC about 21 years ago and only has 468 miles on it! The builder never got the brakes working correctly and the steering wasnt to good either.I took body off frame and went over everything as it sat 21 years so all rubber products on car deteriorated .I have corrected the brake issue and fixed steering and all other systems. All new wiring and im just about ready for Delaware inspection. The paint work is the only thing left from the original build and it is very nice,just needs to be wet sanded and buffed and im ready for some shows. I wish I was in Arizona for year round car shows. Bret