OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Truly just messing with you. No harm intended and I hope your Ranger arrives pristine and problem free. FYI that pic of the Rangers on the transporter was from the Macon , Ga area on I75 a few weeks back.
Took it as 100% joke!!!!! And responded as such.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Well, guess I've been wasting my time trying to find out what trucking company was hauling my truck the last 125 miles! Was desperate to call them and beg for my truck to get loaded and rolling. Forget that. Looks like I need to be calling my dealer!!!!!!!!! :clap::like::dance::handsinair: Got to say, I am honestly surprised at how quickly it was delivered to the dealer after production. And boy I am NOT complaining!!!

Almost in hand. Kind of hard to believe that the wait is almost over. :whew:

And this means that I'll be able to make my upcoming road trip in my new Ranger! Happy camper be me.

1677421326347.png

While I think about it, I don't think I ever told you folks what color truck I ordered. Somehow I neglected to mention that part. I ordered BLUE!!!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well, guess I've been wasting my time trying to find out what trucking company was hauling my truck the last 125 miles! Was desperate to call them and beg for my truck to get loaded and rolling. Forget that. Looks like I need to be calling my dealer!!!!!!!!! :clap::like::dance::handsinair: Got to say, I am honestly surprised at how quickly it was delivered to the dealer after production. And boy I am NOT complaining!!!

1677421326347.png

While I think about it, I don't think I ever told you folks what color truck I ordered. Somehow I neglected to mention that part. I ordered BLUE!!!!
Glad it almost here! Now you'll have plenty of time to look it over (especially the interior) for any Ahem unwanted things that C crew left behind. :inspect::surprised::oops:

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Glad it almost here! Now you'll have plenty of time to look it over (especially the interior) for any Ahem unwanted things that C crew left behind. :inspect::surprised::oops:
Not even bothering me today smart@$$. :LOL: My truck is almost in hand!!!!!!

:turkey:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Not even bothering me today smart@$$. :LOL: My truck is almost in hand!!!!!!

:turkey:
Sure today it's not going to bother you. But you know darn well that thought is planted in your brain and come delivery day you know you'll thinking about it. ???

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Sure today it's not going to bother you. But you know darn well that thought is planted in your brain and come delivery day you know you'll thinking about it. ???
(I hear nothing. See nothing but rainbows and unicorns. Thinking peaceful blue Ranger thoughts. Definitely not iistening to @AzScorpion and his comments. Breath deep. Oh crap! Where are my latex gloves and black light for when I pick my truck up?!)

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Sure toady it's not going to bother you. But you know darn well that thought is planted in your brain and come delivery day you know you'll thinking about it. ???
Sadly I can totally see me laughing about all the stupid crap we've thrown back and forth about it as I drive that new baby home!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sadly I can totally see me laughing about all the stupid crap we've thrown back and forth about it as I drive that new baby home!
You'll be so happy you won't think about it. Well, until you get home. lol

Homer Driving.gif

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired

And this means that I'll be able to make my upcoming road trip in my new Ranger! Happy camper be me.

1677421326347.png

So it showed up being delivered at the dealership on the tracker before the dealership notified you? Not the norm and not a good look for the dealership. Although it is blue and maybe the dealership didn’t think it was important ?. Congratulations by the way

NeilP

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor (SOLD 12-14-2023)
Occupation
RETIRED!

1677421326347.png

Great color choice! You are gonna love the Tremor. Congratulations!

The last coupe of vehicles I ordered (2000 & 2004), I was on pins & needles. I would call the VOPC 800 number almost everyday to get an update for a VIN, then to see if the parts were "bucked", then check see if they had a build date & release date. After that, I found the rail car numbers and tracked them every day until rail cars reached the dock. Being the pest that I am, I called the vehicle transport company that delivered to the dealer and I was sitting at the dealership when they unloaded my new rides.

TXRangerTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Go over it closely before signing anything. Check the the alignment of the doors, hood and bed, check paint, make sure you get both sets of floor mats (Tremors get rubber and carpet, unless they deleted that too), and make sure dealership checked fluids and detailed it.

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
So it showed up being delivered at the dealership on the tracker before the dealership notified you? Not the norm and not a good look for the dealership. Although it is blue and maybe the dealership didn’t think it was important ?. Congratulations by the way
Arrived at the dealer just before 1:00am yesterday. Last update from the dealer was "Should be here week of March 6th."

Dealer has been great so far. No hard feelings with them at all. I'll be talking to them tomorrow to see when I can pick it up.

BTW, BLUE is always important!!!!

OP
OP
Friday yet?

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Go over it closely before signing anything. Check the the alignment of the doors, hood and bed, check paint, make sure you get both sets of floor mats (Tremors get rubber and carpet, unless they deleted that too), and make sure dealership checked fluids and detailed it.
I thought I only had to worry about the transmission?!

TXRangerTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Tremor
Occupation
Retired
You won't see transmission problems sitting in the lot. That will show up after you drive it off. The other stuff you can have them fix before you take possession or set up an appointment.