What I meant was a front camera in front of the grill pointing down for trail...With all the inattentive drivers in Honolulu, a dash cam has almost become a necessity.
I am looking at a front and rear camera setup and am leaning towards a Thinkware system.
Im sure in time that will be an evolution of the bumper sensors, a factory install that works with the productivity screen.Did anyone mention a front camera? That's all I want...
Yes!!! The entire back powered window option would be awesome! It's nearly impossible to toss an empty beer can thru the tiny window from the drivers seat to the bed!!!#1 by far is a powered roll down entire back window (my old Tundra had it and it was the best feature on the entire truck. Don’t get why others don’t do this)
- Fold Flat rear seats / fold up rear seats with flat storage option
- better storage under rear seats
- old body style Honda Ridgeline below bed cargo storage
- Bed outlets
These are all unique / super picky things based off if you’ve had them in other vehicles. I love my Ranger as is though.
While I'm in agreement this truck is outstanding as is, these are few of the "niceties" that I would like to see added (first-world problems and all):
- @RedlandRanger - Yes to the locking gas door w/ interior release
- and also yes to the 60/40 split rear seat that actually FOLDS FLAT - seriously Ford, WTH?
- Heated mirrors & steering wheel
- Cooled seats
- Power sliding rear window (yep, it's useless as is)
- Better under seat storage in the rear / storage behind the seat on the cab wall
- Integrated trailer brake controller INCLUDED with tow package
And if the next gen Ranger comes with a hybrid option that performs as well as this one, I may be in trouble with my better half (I was told this truck has to last me ten years).