Options to make the perfect next gen Ranger

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
360 degree cameras are getting common on the bigger trucks, so I'm sure they'll trickle down to the midsize segment
Sponsored

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
#1 by far is a powered roll down entire back window (my old Tundra had it and it was the best feature on the entire truck. Don’t get why others don’t do this)

- Fold Flat rear seats / fold up rear seats with flat storage option
- better storage under rear seats
- old body style Honda Ridgeline below bed cargo storage
- Bed outlets

These are all unique / super picky things based off if you’ve had them in other vehicles. I love my Ranger as is though.
Yes!!! The entire back powered window option would be awesome! It's nearly impossible to toss an empty beer can thru the tiny window from the drivers seat to the bed!!!

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SuperCab
Haven't seen this:
SuperCab rear door full-open hinges (270 degree+standoff so they lay flat against the truck)
Endorse the Driver-side grab handle. I took the Trac for service once and got it back with a squeak in the steering wheel that wasn't there before. Thinking one of the shop monkeys jerked it up getting in for whatever purpose.
Memory on the auto stop/start button.
At least one of the displays shows temp, oil pressure, and more (configurable)

lohchief

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 CC.
Occupation
Disabled/retired
Vehicle Showcase
While I'm in agreement this truck is outstanding as is, these are few of the "niceties" that I would like to see added (first-world problems and all):

- @RedlandRanger - Yes to the locking gas door w/ interior release
- and also yes to the 60/40 split rear seat that actually FOLDS FLAT - seriously Ford, WTH?
- Heated mirrors & steering wheel
- Cooled seats
- Power sliding rear window (yep, it's useless as is)
- Better under seat storage in the rear / storage behind the seat on the cab wall
- Integrated trailer brake controller INCLUDED with tow package

And if the next gen Ranger comes with a hybrid option that performs as well as this one, I may be in trouble with my better half (I was told this truck has to last me ten years).

Yeah,my wife kinda said the same thing. But I told her, IF the next gen ranger has a diesel option,I'm gonna buy it. That is what it will take for me to give up my hotrod truck :cool::thumbsup:

JimH

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
Retired
Did anyone ever find out about adding a driver's side grab handle? Will the overseas one fit??