Oil / Air Separator Kit SAGA

Zvedza

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '04 SVT Lightning, '16 ZX-10R
When one pays close to $300 for a part from the OEM, one shouldn’t need to Gerry Rig things and my apologies to any Gerry’s on the forum.
yeah im all for catch cans or w/e nomenclature, but the costs for these are getting ridiculous. Def cant say say R&D costs with how many messups are goin on with the ranger versions.

Its literally a baffled space with two hoses, i got my first one for $60 from jlt and back then people were callin that overpriced.

Also im not sure why its so much more for the ranger and bronco (or why the bronco needs two) and for my raptor its $100 less for the same exact thing.
Sponsored

Ranger1001

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
My Ranger has a 03-21 build date....to be honest, don't know if that's "early or late". Early in year, but late in production run for 2021 ???
Since even Ford dosen't know what kit fit's what, anyone who has installed a kit on a 2021, please stand up and be counted !!!
Build date, 10-21 uses top hose from M-6766-B23, and lower hose from M-6766-R23.

DROZ23

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Beening Badass
I almost had the same issue. The 22's have a few differences. You need the R23A version not R23. That come without the sensor port.

The changes came around mid 2021's and 2022+ MODELS. Like the pcv connect for the 22's dirt side was moved to the top on the intake manifold. (It think for the blow by concern). The Exhaust down pipe is also different.

There some of these changes that get frustrating when finding part
Sponsored