First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ford sure is good at making videos. lol When I saw the first one for the Bronco I was hooked! Now with all the delays and problems they're having with the hart tops I'll be lucky to see mine two years after placing my order. Not 100% of the problems were covid and parts constraints either so there's plenty to blame on Ford for this mess. I guess I'll get more excited when they're actually produced and on dealers lots.

Not trying to be a downer here but this whole Bronco launch has been a disaster. It's not their first one either, the Explorer was a disaster too and that was PRE-covid. I know these are pre-production but I sure hope they're not trying to make this look like a baby F150. :puke:

mgallo13

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MM Focus ST (sold), 2020 MM Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Financial Controller
Vehicle Showcase
If eruption green carries to the ranger, there's a good possibility I pull all the parts off this truck and get a green one and slap everything on... always been my favorite color.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
If eruption green carries to the ranger, there's a good possibility I pull all the parts off this truck and get a green one and slap everything on... always been my favorite color.
My guess it will seeing as they're both made at MAP and the colors now are the same between both.

Fattirz in NC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
I’m hopeful of a shade of Green too!!! I currently own a ‘02 F-150 in Highland Green and after 20 years of looking at it, I still love it (despite the fading and scratches). The Eruption Green would look good as well as Guard and Forged Green Metallic now available on the Explorer Timberline. Tan interiors look pretty good in just about any shade of green exterior.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Okay, if they have the 400 hp 415 tq ranger, I don't care how the front end looks as much as I despise the f150 look. I can only start dreaming of the mods I can do to push it to 500... They release the 400hp/415 tq twin turbo v6, I am trading in my Ranger. No doubt.

Zvedza

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '04 SVT Lightning, '16 ZX-10R
i like a diverse fleet of unique designs...they would be going down the wrong path to mimic an F150
i do get having a signature feature, like a grill design which carried over many models so that anyone can identify its a Ford product from afar.
but really, they have a substantial truck line, keep them special to themselves.
Agreed, i really like how easy it is to tell the difference between an F150 and a Ranger currently (and not just by size).
Hopefully once the mask is removed we can see how it really looks, but does seem a lot boxier and fuller up front from what i can tell.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
------2011 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L Manual Scab
Occupation
--Machinist
Not trying to be a downer here but this whole Bronco launch has been a disaster. It's not their first one either, the Explorer was a disaster too and that was PRE-covid. I know these are pre-production but I sure hope they're not trying to make this look like a baby F150. :puke:
Too Funny !

Bronco hardtops are ready, Ford reportedly tries to placate irate customers with booze

• Buy a bottle of their favorite bourbon or spirit to thank them for their loyalty and patience

Zvedza

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '04 SVT Lightning, '16 ZX-10R
Okay, if they have the 400 hp 415 tq ranger, I don't care how the front end looks as much as I despise the f150 look. I can only start dreaming of the mods I can do to push it to 500... They release the 400hp/415 tq twin turbo v6, I am trading in my Ranger. No doubt.
Plus arent they going to an all aluminum body? Imagine that much extra power coupled with a lighter truck.
Sponsored