First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
so what did that do to your gas mileage ? and how does Ford look at Tunes on these trucks? I know the the Mustang world they are taking pains to make sure they know if a tune has been put on it
Probably gained 1+ mpg in the city and a solid 1-2 on the highway. It most likely voided my warranty but unless something blows up I really don't care. Im half way through it anyway. This is a picture of my dash after a mostly highway trip at 72 mph.

9592DACA-B930-4BFD-A18E-45F6BCC566FC.jpeg
Sponsored

Jason B

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Love the color, and that Edge looks great too. My Mom is in the market for a new car, and I suggested to look into a Ford Edge.

OP
OP
RDJTX

RDJTX

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger 2023 Ford Edge 1995 Cobra
Occupation
IT Demi-God
Love the color, and that Edge looks great too. My Mom is in the market for a new car, and I suggested to look into a Ford Edge.
I really liked our Escapes esp. the 2019. the Edge is looking like a most excellent replacement altho I haven't driven it. Either one is a great "mom" car. :)

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
INTRO: Name is Dave, officially an older Fart, Dirty old man, and A mustang guy. Had 2 Cobras now down to 1, Had 2 Escapes (2015 and 2019) now down to none. Sold them both to Carmax for a premium price and picked up the Ranger and a 2023 Ford Edge Titanium. Last vehicles we will likely buy before we are either dead or can't drive anymore LOL
r
well on Tursday and Friday we did a thing: 2023 Ranger Lariat Fx4 with the off road package, Tech Package, Tow package and the Jungle Splash Edition. I have wanted a Ranger for awhile and finally bit the bullet. I have ordered Letter inserts for the Tailgate, Husky floor mats & a sunscreen.

Plans for now are line/x spray in bedliner, 25% tint on the front windows, and UV tint on the windshield. Not going to change the wheels, or do a tune altho that might come later. I kind of like using cheaper gas LOL

Ranger Front.jpg

Ranger Rear.jpg

Ranger side.jpg
If they ever quit producing black vehicles I definitely hunt for that color! ?

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
INTRO: Name is Dave, officially an older Fart, Dirty old man, and A mustang guy. Had 2 Cobras now down to 1, Had 2 Escapes (2015 and 2019) now down to none. Sold them both to Carmax for a premium price and picked up the Ranger and a 2023 Ford Edge Titanium. Last vehicles we will likely buy before we are either dead or can't drive anymore LOL
r
well on Tursday and Friday we did a thing: 2023 Ranger Lariat Fx4 with the off road package, Tech Package, Tow package and the Jungle Splash Edition. I have wanted a Ranger for awhile and finally bit the bullet. I have ordered Letter inserts for the Tailgate, Husky floor mats & a sunscreen.

Plans for now are line/x spray in bedliner, 25% tint on the front windows, and UV tint on the windshield. Not going to change the wheels, or do a tune altho that might come later. I kind of like using cheaper gas LOL

Ranger Front.jpg

Ranger Rear.jpg

Ranger side.jpg
nice truck! check your transmission fluid asap . some are known to leave the factory low.

Synfulz

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Diesel :)
Occupation
Retired Powerplant Operator
Vehicle Showcase
r

Ranger Front.jpg

Ranger Rear.jpg

Ranger side.jpg
The green looks so good.

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
I had a 2010 Escape until it died and was replaced by the Ranger; great little SUV, and I'm loving the Ranger just as much. I wish the green had been available when I got mine; I would definitely considered it.

LB'sTremor

First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Iconic Lariat Tremor
Occupation
IT
Man I really like that green, but my wife would never let me bring it home... Sweet ride, I think you will enjoy it!

LB

Ugly_Betty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I do like this color. It's a close 2nd for me to the Azure Grey, but it brings back good memories of my old work machine.

1679451635223.png

OP
OP
RDJTX

RDJTX

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger 2023 Ford Edge 1995 Cobra
Occupation
IT Demi-God
nice truck! check your transmission fluid asap . some are known to leave the factory low.
Will do that today. Thanks for the heads up
Sponsored