Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Ford Sales Representative
Hey everyone,

New here just wanted to pop in and say hello. Dreaming of all the modifications I'll be doing to my Ranger ?.

From Listowel, Ontario and I do work as a Ford Sales Rep, and No I don't plan on trying to sell anyone here. I'm actually a pretty hardcore off-road enthusiast but having kids who are now going off to University and finishing grade 10 I had to take a mega long hiatus from that. Just dipping my toes in water with this Ranger and when order guide for 2022 comes out you bet I'll be one of the first. :D.

Just bought a 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat in Cactus Grey. (FINALLY EVOLVED FROM THE 2020 ESCAPE... KIDMOBILE GONE!!!). It has the 500A with Trailer Tow Package. I personally wanted to get the FX4 Package and Tech Package, but with the 6G coming out I'll likely be trading it in next year anyways. For now I've already done a 2.5" level on the front end, Soft Tri-Fold Tonneau, Ford Heavy Duty Mudflaps, and just some lettering on the rear. Tinting the side windows to match the rear, and a top strip to keep the sun out of my eyes as I'm taller then the average hooman. Purchased and playing the infamous parts waiting game with some Yama Crossbars and Yama Kayak racks(Been waiting 6 weeks already). Other then that I'd love to paint my grill Insert to black, take off the Ranger Lariat side badging and also paint those black. Going to pull out the side running lights at the front and do a light plastidip on them for some more black accenting. Going to wrap the front and rear side walls on the Ford logo to cover the chrome, and buy some gloss black/matte black Ford Logo stickers.

Here is where I am curious! I've read so many things about the tires on factory 18 OEM's but here is my conclusion. Correct me if I'm wrong. Tossing on some 15mm spacers and putting on 285/60/R18 on my factory OEM for the 2" width on the tires and It should match up on the flares? I've read a lot on this forum for doing wheels but everyone has a different opinion. From everything I've gathered I think this would be the best to expand the stance of the truck? I'd love everyone's opinion. Not exactly going for height. From what I've read I don't really even need the spacers but I think I'd get them just for giggles anyways.

Would love to know your opinions!!

204851250_10159412208064321_2571450693866643676_n.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Welcome to the club! I haven't had mine but 10 months and done lots and lots of mods. I am sure you will enjoy your Ranger. Have Fun.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Welcome to the Ranger family. Ton of information here. Everyone’s experience varies so your quest only adds to the pool of resources. Search with Google to drill down on what you’re looking for on here. This search function is somewhat limited

OP
OP
ak47p

ak47p

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Adrian...I think you brought your fine truck to the right place regarding dampers (and everything else ). Don't be afraid to ask for advice because you're going to get PLENTY OF IT, regardless if you asked or not ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
OP
OP
ak47p

ak47p

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
New partner? No code? Tell me you haven't cut out the t-shirt! :p
Oh no I'll never do that. :wink:

You'd better get your sticker supply ready because I feel this new partnership is about to take off. ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Good question that my new partner is going to have to answer. Frank @Stage3Motorsports we need some help here. lol
All dampers will be confiscated at the border and returned to their country of origin. RP and I are both standing by, guarding all 5,000 km or so.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
All dampers will be confiscated at the border and returned to their country of origin. RP and I are both standing by, guarding all 5,000 km or so.
Like that's going to stop me. Remember where the 911 terrorist entered from? I'm small and can sneak in where you'd least expect. :bandit:
Sponsored