First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I too emailed them and got the same response. I mean they offer one for a 2.3EB crate motor but not a truck selling 100s of thousands... Too bad. Had one in my Mazda and would choose no other option if it were available.
Psst. Can I see your Mazdaspeed 3. I used to have a 2012 Mazda 3 I modded lightly for fun when I didn't have as much money. And drove an rx-8 a few times. Miss being that low to the road and actually feeling a part of the car as I drive.
Sponsored

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Haha sure. I hardly have any pics of it. Mine was the white one. 2009 GT. 300/340 on E30. It sounded like a diesel tractor.

0410161438.jpg
Thank you. So beautiful both of them, love the crystal white pearl though ? man it would be sweet to see/hear that beast zip by.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Any shop with HPtuners should be able to write a tune, the MVPI2 has supported the Ranger for a while.
I was looking at that because the tuner I trust, Harvey Epstein aka The Boost Creep, does list HPTuners as a system he works with. I just couldn't figure out if it supported the Ranger.

Shit. Might have to give him a ring. Been holding out for a custom tune.

Nopalito

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Cactus Grey XLT
Occupation
Emergency Manager
I was looking at that because the tuner I trust, Harvey Epstein aka The Boost Creep, does list HPTuners as a system he works with. I just couldn't figure out if it supported the Ranger.

Shit. Might have to give him a ring. Been holding out for a custom tune.
Well that’s good to know HPTuners supports the Ranger. I’ve wanted to get my tuned but mainly by the people that always tuned my subarus.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Well that’s good to know HPTuners supports the Ranger. I’ve wanted to get my tuned but mainly by the people that always tuned my subarus.
I know, right?

Not only is a custom tune always better than OTS. But knowing and having a relationship with you tuner is ideal.

Nopalito

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Cactus Grey XLT
Occupation
Emergency Manager
I know, right?

Not only is a custom tune always better than OTS. But knowing and having a relationship with you tuner is ideal.
Yea I don’t trust OTS tunes too much. I’ve always had in person dyno tunes that were double checked on the street by the tuner.
But my old Subaru shop doesn’t support HPtuning ?
Sponsored