Ranger Rumble. Presenting the AWE 0FG Exhaust Suite for the '19+ Ford Ranger. Available now.

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
22722.png

Presenting the best sounding exhaust on the planet for the ‘19+ Ford Ranger, available now via Stage 3 Motorsports:
  • Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
  • Features AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
  • Featuring the AWE Removable BashGuard for off-road thrashing
  • Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
  • Dyno-verified max gains of 9 hp at the wheels
  • Direct bolt-on cat-back system for factory-like simplicity
  • Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
  • Dual 4.5” slash-cut, double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
  • Perfect fitment, guaranteed
  • AWE No CEL Guarantee
  • Lifetime warranty on exhaust
The 0FG Exhaust:

The 0FG Exhaust is a rugged 3” T304L stainless steel cat-back configuration with a 100% straight-through design for optimal flow. Featuring AWE’s proprietary, patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the 0FG Exhaust delivers a unique dose of refined aggression out of your Ranger, without any drone at cruising speeds. Regardless of low or high gear, the 0FG Exhaust delivers an optimal soundtrack out of the 2.3T whether you're on the street or on the trails.

awe_ranger_0fg_oncar_2.png
awe_ranger_0fg_oncar_4.png
awe_ranger_0fg_1.png
awe_ranger_0fg_3.png

Sound Perfection: 180 Technology® by AWE

As exhaust gases exit the Ranger’s 2.3T engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. Call it science, call it magic, or call it 180 Technology® by AWE.

awe_ranger_0fg_oncar_5.png

The AWE BashGuard:

The AWE BashGuard is designed to allow drivers, who frequently crawl rough terrain, peace of mind by converting the 0FG Exhaust to end well above the rear axle, tucked up out of the way of danger.

Instead of unbolting the 0FG’s axle-back section (and tips) and leaving the outlet of the over-axle section exposed, the BashGuard takes the axle-back’s place to provide protection against any possible damage from debris. Doing so, the BashGuard ensures the over-axle section’s outlet remains true and round, allowing the axle-back (and tips) to be reinstalled with ease.

Once you’re done crawling, simply bolt the axle-back portion back on and your Ranger is back to looking as good as it sounds.

AWE BashGuards are included with every 0FG Exhaust for the ‘19+ Ford Ranger.

awe_ranger_0fg_oncar_6_bashguard_1.png
awe_ranger_0fg_oncar_7_bashguard_2.png
awe_ranger_0fg_oncar_8_bashguard_3.png

Tip Options:

Say goodbye to that single exhaust tube hanging awkwardly out of the rear of your Ranger, and hello to a properly built dual merge exit topped with dual 4.5” double-walled, slash-cut tips in your choice of diamond black or chrome silver.

Each tip comes complete with an AWE logo, positioned along the slash-cut to allow proper alignment with the Ranger’s body lines.

awe_ranger_rear_black_tips.png
awe_ranger_quarter_black_tips.png

What’s in the box?

Complete 0FG Exhaust, AWE BashGuard, two 4.5” double-walled slash-cut tips in the desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.

awe_ranger_0fg_5.png

Data:

AWE_DYNO_RANGER_0FG.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Nice that I can finally share my experience with the AWE system since the install about a month ago, will do a review and post it over the next few days. In my opinion, it really does exceed all my expectations, but the "drone eliminating" feature is actually eerie as it is so much quieter. I find myself driving much faster than it feels like I am... Wonder if AWE will cover any speeding tickets?? ?

Gossamer Showcase w/the before and after AWE Pics

Danger Ranger 09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford ranger
Nice that I can finally share my experience with the AWE system since the install about a month ago, will do a review and post it over the next few days. In my opinion, it really does exceed all my expectations, but the "drone eliminating" feature is actually eerie as it is so much quieter. I find myself driving much faster than it feels like I am... Wonder if AWE will cover any speeding tickets?? ?

Gossamer Showcase w/the before and after AWE Pics
Is it pretty loud in person I want loud but a lot of the other systems seem way to quiet

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Is it pretty loud in person I want loud but a lot of the other systems seem way to quiet
It is for me. Start up is noticeable, clean and throaty especially for a 4 and it turns heads when you gun it past the Tacos, and 150’s, and Chevys! I will try to get some sound of it over the next few days but the interior audio they have in the video is spot on.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Occupation
Marketing - AWE
As everyone is getting their Ranger's ready for the summer, I'm getting a lot of questions regarding Tip Cleaning. We have an FAQ section on our website that covers this and other important questions you might have.

Check out the care and feeding of your tips here:

Pro-Tip: Mark the tip location on the exhaust pipe with a Sharpie prior to removal for easy and fast alignment when you reinstall.

Check out our other FAQ's here.

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Occupation
Marketing - AWE
FAQ Friday - Anti-Seize

I know this owners group is very likely familiar with this copper or nickel based wonder compound, but for those that are getting ready to install their systems, grab that anti-seize because you'll need it for the threads on the tip clamps! Just a little dab or brush. My Pro Tip: Loosen the clamp and put a dab just below the upper barrel nut, and then work the Anti-seize through to make sure everything is good and ready for install.

screen-shot-2020-06-26-at-6-32-58-pm-png.png

Unlike the clamps on the pipes (60lb ft of torque), the tips clamps are going to be 18-20lb ft. We generally go by feel.

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
Seems like the system to go to for off-road folk with the 'bash guard' aspect.