Nightmare last night!

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
For those of you who have read my previous threads and comments a few things are apparent..1. I have OCD 2. I'm pretty opinionated and 3. I have a twisted sense of humor.

about 4am I woke to a 'nightmare' that had me pissed until I realized it was just a dream.
I loaned my Ranger to a co-worked who was just supposed to drive it to the store enroute to their home, from what I recall there was some trouble/drama with their own vehicle not running.

I got it back the next day and they really took it off road into the woods for some kind of paint pellet competition, and this is where it got weird. The inside was full of mud, sand, foliage, headliner was all torn up and the seats had holes in them, knobs were busted..kinda like the gremlins from the 80's movie took it for a joy ride!

The outside no longer had any straight sheet metal on it, it was royally jacked up! Luckily I woke up before I either killed the dude in my dreams or stroked out in my sleep! Crazy! and I wasn't drunk or on 'shrooms...

'Can i borrow your Truck?'...
1615136356990.png
Sponsored

mlarma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x2
Occupation
Computers/Networks
For those of you who have read my previous threads and comments a few things are apparent..1. I have OCD 2. I'm pretty opinionated and 3. I have a twisted sense of humor.

about 4am I woke to a 'nightmare' that had me pissed until I realized it was just a dream.
I loaned my Ranger to a co-worked who was just supposed to drive it to the store enroute to their home, from what I recall there was some trouble/drama with their own vehicle not running.

I got it back the next day and they really took it off road into the woods for some kind of paint pellet competition, and this is where it got weird. The inside was full of mud, sand, foliage, headliner was all torn up and the seats had holes in them, knobs were busted..kinda like the gremlins from the 80's movie took it for a joy ride!

The outside no longer had any straight sheet metal on it, it was royally jacked up! Luckily I woke up before I either killed the dude in my dreams or stroked out in my sleep! Crazy! and I wasn't drunk or on 'shrooms...

1615136356990.png
Just say no.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase

1615136356990.png
And the moral of the story is, don't even dream about letting anybody else drive your Ranger!

Tim H.

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 4X4, 2016 Corvette Stingray
Occupation
REALTOR

1615136356990.png
I had a nightmare my Ranger transformed into a Colorado! ?

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
i sometimes sleepwalk.

my friend would be dead before i knew it was a dream.

Im not sure if i can get Ranger5G in the criminal justice system....so none of you would know what actually happened to me.
I would have a good idea All the prep H would have shrunk you to invisibility :giggle: