First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Hey everybody! I’ve posted around a few things on here, but here’s my official newbie post! Long time Toyota fan-boy, coming from 2 4Runners, and a ‘19 tundra I sold in October to cash out my gained value. I knew I wanted smaller, midsize, but god the Tacoma is AWFUL. Bad seating position, old interior (ours is not much better) bad transmission, the list goes on.. finally picked up a 2020 Ranger last weekend, XLT, 402A, locker, sport, for $31,500 and I’m beyond happy. The drivetrain feels like it’s from this century, and MAN does it move. Mods have begun, Toyo at3 go on today, 5100’s get here today, Alpharex Pro’s Saturday - it’s gonna be a blast making this truck perfect!!

Cheers!
D9B8D7E8-E6F6-49E0-9F1C-A5D5C6A34859.jpeg
i like that topper!
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been too busy working and goofing around that I haven’t gotten around to all the new Ranger owners.

Hello, Im Andy, I live In Charleston SC. I’ve been stalking the forum since before I bought my Ranger new in 2020. (FX4 crew cab with livernois tune).
Welcome Andy - tuned and ready for fun - nice!

Hello Folks. My name is Randy and I live in GA. I just joined the Forum. Last weekend I traded my old F150 that I had owned for more than 18 years for this 2020 Ranger Lariat with FX4 and Black appearance packages.
Hey Randy, I see the mods have begun - welcome!

Been lurking for a while finally joined. Greetings from Madison WI.

I run a 2021 Ford Ranger STX with a FWC Fleet camper. Here to figure out my suspension upgrade to handle the additional camper weight.
Welcome - I home the camper crowd here can help you out.

Hey guys. My name is Kevin and I live in south Chicagoland. I recently bought a new 2021 XLT Tremor and love it. Any time I want to see how something looks on a Ranger I come to this site so I thought I should join.
You’ve come to the right place Kevin - nice Tremor!

I live in Idaho and proud to live in a free state. I have alot of plans to upgrade the Ranger and will start posting photos soon. Any Idaho brothers out there?
Welcome - there are a lot of your free state friends here - as soon as they dig out from the snow, they might say Hi.

Howdy!
I am not new to the forum but I recently made the account. Last year I put in an order for a 2022 Ranger LARIAT Supercab 4x4 with black appearance package in carbonized gray. Currently waiting for it to start production which was supposed to be the week of 1/10/22.
Welcome and have patience - in the meantime, you’ll get all kinds of ideas for mods.

Hi, im a lifetime ford guy, recently traded in a 2020 escape because it was the most horrible thing I've ever driven in the snow.
As a Ford guy, you’re gonna love this Ranger - welcome.

Hi Everyone, I became a 2021 Lariat Tremor owner this past week. Thought I was going to order but my local dealer here in Colorado had the truck I wanted on their lot with 9 miles on it so I bought it.
Whoa - that looks sharp - welcome to the forum.

Hi Everyone ! Just became a Ranger owner this past week. Upgraded from a 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport into a 2020 Ranger RTR.
You definitely upgraded and are definitely ready to rock - love it!

Hi there Ranger5G, I ordered a 22 XL Supercrew 2wd w/ locker. Build week of march 7th. This will be my 4th Ranger, 2nd new one. Can’t wait!
Welcome and hang in there - time will fly.

Hey everybody! I’ve posted around a few things on here, but here’s my official newbie post! Long time Toyota fan-boy, coming from 2 4Runners, and a ‘19 tundra I sold in October to cash out my gained value.
Another convert - sharp looking Ranger - enjoy it!

Alec from Georgia.
Nice Tremor Alec - welcome!

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Just purchased my very first Ford yesterday. Hello to all and happy to be part of the Ranger community!

MicrosoftTeams-image (1).jpg
First time Ford owner, first time truck owner myself and couldn't be happier! Welcome to the fam. There's a lot of lovely goobers on here that will make you feel right at home as you QUICKLY become more obsessed with 'er <3

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
Just purchased my very first Ford yesterday. Hello to all and happy to be part of the Ranger community!

Welcome and congrats on your new Ranger.
You are going to love it and the forum.
Brian

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Nice looking Lariat FX4 and that colour is great. Welcome.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Just picked this up the past week. Im downsizing from an F150 of 10 years (2012 FX4 3.5 dasboost). I made a lot of great memories in that truck, and I'm ready to make more in this one.

20220127_134742.jpg
Welcome!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Just picked this up the past week. Im downsizing from an F150 of 10 years (2012 FX4 3.5 dasboost). I made a lot of great memories in that truck, and I'm ready to make more in this one.

20220127_134742.jpg
Something tells me you will - welcome!

ThatsAMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger Lariat 4x4, Triumph Bonneville T120
Welcome and have patience - in the meantime, you’ll get all kinds of ideas for mods.
Hi Duke and thank you!
Your True North build is quite the inspiration. I've been checking out toppers/canopy's last couple of days and by the looks of it A.R.E seems the best fit. Only thing I'm worried about is what if I need to load something tall..which is something I can't think of at the moment haha. I doubt a recumbent trike or gravel bicycle would be too tall in the bed. How often do you actually step on the HDX drop nerf steps?
As for patience --- oh for sure. The day will come sooner or later! ?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Duke and thank you!
Your True North build is quite the inspiration. I've been checking out toppers/canopy's last couple of days and by the looks of it A.R.E seems the best fit. Only thing I'm worried about is what if I need to load something tall..which is something I can't think of at the moment haha. I doubt a recumbent trike or gravel bicycle would be too tall in the bed. How often do you actually step on the HDX drop nerf steps?
As for patience --- oh for sure. The day will come sooner or later! ?
Thanks for the kind words. My build has been a lot of fun.

I agree, the fit on the A.R.E. is great - the guys at Action Truck Accessories in Toronto did a great job. I lower the saddle on my mountain bike to get it in the topper but I think most manufacturers make a taller one - I prefer the low profile and I really needed a topper to keep my tools secure - I had a tall one on my ‘01 Ranger but it wouldn’t fit in my garage.

Would a recumbent be a bit too long? Good thing you have a Scab. A recumbent would likely be fine as far as height goes but its flag pole would certainly be bent way over. ?

At 6’ tall, I don’t always use the steps but my wife sure does. With the lift and taller tires, they do come in handy. I’m not sure if I need the lower step and would likely be fine with flat running boards or rock sliders. If my truck was stock, I don’t think I’d need them except to clean the windshield or dry the hood - you’ll soon know this all too well. ?

If you’re looking at suspension and tires, my Fox Performance setup is great and if you don’t go any bigger than 265/70R17 (31.6”) on your stock rims, a 2“ lift on the front should be great without having to replace the anti-intrusion beams (crash bars).

Anyway, there are a lot of great setups here in the forum and lots of great trucks to inspire you, as they did me. Have fun getting your truck just right and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Cohnhead'73

First Name
Gooby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger Lariat, '23 Chrysler 300, '13 FiestaSE
Occupation
Retired: Ford Motor Co
Hello everyone. I have been reading and learning about the Ranger since I decided to purchase one. I'm a Ford retiree downsizing from an '06 F150 Lariat. Just ordered a '22 Ranger Lariat 4x4. Thanks to for all the information posted on the forums.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hello everyone. I have been reading and learning about the Ranger since I decided to purchase one. I'm a Ford retiree downsizing from an '06 F150 Lariat. Just ordered a '22 Ranger Lariat 4x4. Thanks to for all the information posted on the forums.
Welcome!
Sponsored