Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION

Greetings to all my fellow Ford Ranger lovers,

I am new to the forum and proud to be a member. It is certainly nice to be an owner of an American truck. I purchased a 2019 Ford Ranger with an Access Cab and 6' bed, Lariat Blue. I previously owned a Toyota Tacoma (Glad to be rid of that one). I live in Idaho and proud to live in a free state. I have alot of plans to upgrade the Ranger and will start posting photos soon. Any Idaho brothers out there?

Welcome Steve! I too came from a Tacoma so I know what you mean to be glad to be rid of it. There's a ton of cool mods here so hold on to your check book. ?

We have a few members here from ID and another Steve @IdahoRanger is one. We haven't seen him around lately since he got his new damper. I think he's so weak now he can't even work the keyboard anymore. :shock:?
Sponsored

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION

I am new to the forum and proud to be a member. It is certainly nice to be an owner of an American truck. I purchased a 2019 Ford Ranger with an Access Cab and 6' bed, Lariat Blue. I previously owned a Toyota Tacoma (Glad to be rid of that one). I live in Idaho and proud to live in a free state. I have alot of plans to upgrade the Ranger and will start posting photos soon. Any Idaho brothers out there?

Welcome and you have a great name! :rockon: Not sure about Post Falls but we have quite a few Rangers down here in the Treasure Valley. I spend a bunch of time up in McCall and there are several up there too. It is good to live in a FREE state.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
We have a few members here from ID and another Steve @IdahoRanger is one. We haven't seen him around lately since he got his new damper. I think he's so weak now he can't even work the keyboard anymore. :shock:?
LMAO, I've been moving around furniture in my old office to keep my strength up.:punch:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION

Hi Steve,

Welcome...hope you and your Ranger have a fun time together! We used to summer in Sand Point or Cor d Lane. Love Idaho in the Summer....Winter...NFW.

Best,
Phil

ThatsAMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger Lariat 4x4, Triumph Bonneville T120
Howdy!
I am not new to the forum but I recently made the account. Last year I put in an order for a 2022 Ranger LARIAT Supercab 4x4 with black appearance package in carbonized gray. Currently waiting for it to start production which was supposed to be the week of 1/10/22. I'm still up in the air about sticking with 4x4 or changing my order to a Fx4 but I don't do any off-roading unless I'm driving through the hill towns with less than desired roads. I plan on trading in my current 18 Escape Titanium as the Ranger fits my needs better than the SUV. Once I get the truck I feel like the only thing I want to change is the tires and maybe look into a suspension kit. This will be my commuter and project truck!

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Howdy!
I am not new to the forum but I recently made the account. Last year I put in an order for a 2022 Ranger LARIAT Supercab 4x4 with black appearance package in carbonized gray. Currently waiting for it to start production which was supposed to be the week of 1/10/22. I'm still up in the air about sticking with 4x4 or changing my order to a Fx4 but I don't do any off-roading unless I'm driving through the hill towns with less than desired roads. I plan on trading in my current 18 Escape Titanium as the Ranger fits my needs better than the SUV. Once I get the truck I feel like the only thing I want to change is the tires and maybe look into a suspension kit. This will be my commuter and project truck!
Welcome! FX4 is good for the skid plates, trail modes and locker. Suspension is subjective as some like and some dislike. I had a 2020 with FX4 and it was fine for me. Even if you plan to change the suspension to Fox or similar the FX4 adds some good value items in my opinion.

BiilyJones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
20220111_164813.jpg

Hi, im a lifetime ford guy, recently traded in a 2020 escape because it was the most horrible thing I've ever driven in the snow. I've had a couple full size broncos, several f150s, a couple f250s, an f350, explorers and mountaineers, a lightning, and a couple handfuls of mustangs, a extended cab ranger, and a supercharged 94 thunderbird. I've drove my new ranger in the snow the day after I got it, and it's more like what I'm used to. The drop in mpg is hurting, but I am more comfortable in the truck, and not feeling helpless in the snow is priceless. I plan on lurking and seeing what mods I need. I did look on here quite a bit before I bought this truck, so thank you!

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Once I get the truck I feel like the only thing I want to change is the tires and maybe look into a suspension kit. This will be my commuter and project truck!
First of all, welcome to the forum, lots of great folks with some solid knowledge, and secondly good luck with just tires and suspension, once you start modding it's tough to stop ??????

ThatsAMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ranger Lariat 4x4, Triumph Bonneville T120
First of all, welcome to the forum, lots of great folks with some solid knowledge, and secondly good luck with just tires and suspension, once you start modding it's tough to stop ??????
Thank you! I'm still up in the air if I want to change my order to Fx4.. I feel like I'll be fine with 4x4 but after reading up on a bunch of threads I might want to reconsider especially since I don't plan on getting another vehicle. Plus the Fx4 comes with the added access buttons for lighting and what not. Y'all are making me second guess myself haha.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
20220111_164813.jpg

Hi, im a lifetime ford guy, recently traded in a 2020 escape because it was the most horrible thing I've ever driven in the snow. I've had a couple full size broncos, several f150s, a couple f250s, an f350, explorers and mountaineers, a lightning, and a couple handfuls of mustangs, a extended cab ranger, and a supercharged 94 thunderbird. I've drove my new ranger in the snow the day after I got it, and it's more like what I'm used to. The drop in mpg is hurting, but I am more comfortable in the truck, and not feeling helpless in the snow is priceless. I plan on lurking and seeing what mods I need. I did look on here quite a bit before I bought this truck, so thank you!
Welcome to the forums. Lots of good info, lot's of back n forth ribbing, and lot's of knowledgeable members.
Let us know how much you plan to spend, and we'll make sure not to go over twice that amount...:like:

minions-purple.gif

BiilyJones

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I appreciate it! I was a post whore on the lightning forum back in the day, so I think I'll be ok. I really like the looks of the roll bar and soft cover on the ford accessories site, just a little sticker shocked by them. I drive too much so if it hurts mpg, I don't need it. Oh, and I'd like a bull bar to match. I like the 80s look. I'm almost 50.

rvmeister

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT Consultant
Hi Everyone, I became a 2021 Lariat Tremor owner this past week. Thought I was going to order but my local dealer here in Colorado had the truck I wanted on their lot with 9 miles on it so I bought it. I've owned a 2016 F-150 (gas) and then a 2018 Ford Ram 2500 (diesel) based on past RV towing requirements. Enjoyed both those trucks. Needs/wants have changed. I wanted a truck that was a reasonable daily driver that can easily fit in my garage (hail alley here) and honestly "this goldilocks" has finally found her truck. It's blowing my mind how much of a sweet-spot the Ranger is of the right size, decent payload, engine power, fit and finish, and absolute fun to drive. Holy shit this is a "unicorn" truck. I will be adding around a 4,000lb off-road travel trailer to tow it in about a year or so. Anybody sitting on the fence on this truck run to your dealer and get your truck bought or ordered! When word gets out more about this truck it will be like the Bronco/Raptor/Tremor availability challenges IMHO. I have people talking to me at red lights about this truck....

IMG_0687.jpeg

Rangy686

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Hi Everyone !

Just became a Ranger owner this past week. Upgraded from a 2018 Tacoma TRD Sport into a 2020 Ranger RTR.

Regardless of it being a dream truck of mine, the Tacoma was underwhelming to say the least. After owning it for a while I just couldn't stand how gutless it felt and horrible shift points. Started looking at Rangers and found this one. Once I test drove it, it was game over. Amazing Truck with sufficient power.

DSC_4854.jpg

DSC_4849.jpg

DSC_4808.jpg
Sponsored