First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, int in a 5G
Occupation
Trucking
Mike from West Michigan. Finally gave up my never ending wait for my 2020-2021-2022-2030 2 door Bronco and am taking delivery of a 21 Cactus Gray Tremor in the next couple weeks. I’m hoping it can go most of the places my jeep went and I planned on my bronco going. Already looking at the 2” ranger lift front with a 1” eibach rear. Deciding which direction to go with the Bed…. Rack, sport Bar, soft topper…. Not sure yet. I want to do some trail and dispersed camping with it. Any questions for the mitten, hit me up! I’m pretty well versed on all the legal trails around the area here, as well as most of the laws.
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Mike from West Michigan. Finally gave up my never ending wait for my 2020-2021-2022-2030 2 door Bronco and am taking delivery of a 21 Cactus Gray Tremor in the next couple weeks. I’m hoping it can go most of the places my jeep went and I planned on my bronco going. Already looking at the 2” ranger lift front with a 1” eibach rear. Deciding which direction to go with the Bed…. Rack, sport Bar, soft topper…. Not sure yet. I want to do some trail and dispersed camping with it. Any questions for the mitten, hit me up! I’m pretty well versed on all the legal trails around the area here, as well as most of the laws.
Congrats Mike...I'm native Michigander and recently completed a 3,500 mile trip from NC to Detroit, UP and back down through Wisconsin...wife and I were on a reunion mission so didn't do any trails...next time I'd like to try out the dunes...

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Mike,

Enjoy your Ranger.... Glad be out of Michigan in the winter months....hate that white stuff on the ground that turns gray like the sky for the most part.... Sunny Southwest laid back lifestyle now for me... Loved my job at Ford though....but retired...color me gone....

Best,
Phil

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats Mike...I'm native Michigander and recently completed a 3,500 mile trip from NC to Detroit, UP and back down through Wisconsin...wife and I were on a reunion mission so didn't do any trails...next time I'd like to try out the dunes...
Hi Sid,

So you are a goose? Michigander? Or a person...Michiganian???

Best,
Phil

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Sid,

So you are a goose? Michigander? Or a person...Michiganian???

Best,
Phil
LOL...Michigander is the last best description of natives there...maybe they'll come up with something better now that it's POT country... ?

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 APG Ranger Lariot
Bought a Lariot Tremor about a month ago now! 500 miles so far and running nicely! I got it ceramic coated and the guy added a wrap for another $200. I tried to do something fun and love yellow on cars so I added some yellow. Most people think it's hideous, but I like it! :crackup:

My only maybe regret (not sure yet!) was going for the Tremor + Lariot. We love modding our cars for off roading and got rid of some jeeps for this truck. I think building a lower model may have served us better. But oh well!

thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hello, No pics yet as I only ordered my truck on couple days ago.
Super Crew STX 2wd in Iconic silver, w/ equipment package 101A if it matters.

Names jake as you may clearly see, Username is based on one of my previous trucks, an 05' dodge dakota crew cab 4.7. Was a giant piece of crap but loved it.

Been looking at rangers for couple years, decided to jump ship now while my current truck has some value. Getting rough waiting for my ranger while I've been lurking this forum, lot's of mod ideas.

Anyway, Good to be here.
Welcome, Jake!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bought a Lariot Tremor about a month ago now! 500 miles so far and running nicely! I got it ceramic coated and the guy added a wrap for another $200. I tried to do something fun and love yellow on cars so I added some yellow. Most people think it's hideous, but I like it! :crackup:

My only maybe regret (not sure yet!) was going for the Tremor + Lariot. We love modding our cars for off roading and got rid of some jeeps for this truck. I think building a lower model may have served us better. But oh well!

thumbnail.jpg
NOT hideous, LOVE it!!! No reason to look like everybody else, looks great!:turkey:

MJL88

First Name
Mathew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
I’ve posted a few times on the forum now but I’m Mathew from Texas. Brought home my 2021 carbonized gray with black appearance package Ranger in June and have been lurking and drooling over y’all’s mods on here ever since lol. Still not sure about everything I want yet, so far all I’ve really done is add the led running board lights, floor liners, console organizer, black tailgate letters and of course the damper. Think the next upgrades will be a cold air intake and changing out some of the stock lights for LEDs.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor

thumbnail.jpg
I also love it. That looks good! Are there more pics of it from all angles floating around on the forum?

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
I’ve posted a few times on the forum now but I’m Mathew from Texas. Brought home my 2021 carbonized gray with black appearance package Ranger in June and have been lurking and drooling over y’all’s mods on here ever since lol. Still not sure about everything I want yet, so far all I’ve really done is add the led running board lights, floor liners, console organizer, black tailgate letters and of course the damper. Think the next upgrades will be a cold air intake and changing out some of the stock lights for LEDs.
Nice! I'd like to see the running board LEDs. I saw a thread somewhere about having them come on when the doors open or the truck is locked or unlocked. Was that yours? I need to find it and see how everything is wired for that.

imapseudonym

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 APG Ranger Lariot
I also love it. That looks good! Are there more pics of it from all angles floating around on the forum?
Now right now I just found this one on the phone :) It's yellow on the sides and black everywhere else. Was thinking of adding yellow to the Ranger on the front of back but don't want to overdo it haha!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welcome, Mathew!

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
I tried to do something fun and love yellow on cars so I added some yellow. Most people think it's hideous, but I like it! :crackup:

thumbnail.jpg
I don't think it is hideous at all. And besides it is your truck and your opinion is the most important.

IMHO two tone Rangers look pretty good. Kind of surprised Ford has not offered it.

The retro look on these pictures is pretty cool too. ( not my pictures just saved them because I think they look good).

Congratulations on your Ranger. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

retro ranger.jpg

Retro truck1.png

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

thumbnail.jpg
WHO THINKS IT’S HIDEOUS? I’LL CRUSH THEM!

B343245D-F9EB-47A5-8722-E662D98CFBD5.jpeg
Sponsored