Sariandan
Well-Known Member
- First Name
- Kevin
- Joined
- Sep 12, 2021
- Threads
- 11
- Messages
- 374
- Reaction score
- 1,040
- Location
- The lowcountry of SC/GA
- Vehicle(s)
- 2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Occupation
- Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
Hi folks! I'm Kevin. I live in the Savannah, GA area (actually just over the river in SC, but close enough to Savannah). I put a deposit down on a 2021 XLT that *should* be here by the end of the month. Hopefully so. My wife has a 2020 XLT that we bought her last year. I love her truck, but she doesn't let me use it enough
when I need a truck. So, trading in my soccer dad grand caravan.
This is the one I'm getting... hopefully soon.
I searched and searched and nobody near me had any actually in stock, nor would they ask a further out dealer to transfer. Apparently, no dealer is transferring any inventory right now, as it's so scarce.
Here's my wife's 2020 XLT.... Not a great picture, but the only one she put on Facebook last year.
when I need a truck. So, trading in my soccer dad grand caravan.This is the one I'm getting... hopefully soon.
I searched and searched and nobody near me had any actually in stock, nor would they ask a further out dealer to transfer. Apparently, no dealer is transferring any inventory right now, as it's so scarce.
Here's my wife's 2020 XLT.... Not a great picture, but the only one she put on Facebook last year.
Sponsored
Last edited:
