First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm Tom a Ups Driver. Was a butcher for 12 years before I switched trades. Just got my ranger in may.

20210822_164314.jpg
Welcome Tom. You have one of the best jobs being a UPS Driver. You can deliver all your mods you buy on here to yourself. ?
Sponsored

rossagge

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
I do stuff...
Hello all. Just picked up a 2021 Lariat Tremor. First Ford as well. Was fortunate to find exactly what we were looking for on the showroom floor about 3hrs from us. Cactus Grey, Lariat, 501A, Tow Package, Tremor w/Bed Liner and Tint (dealer installed). Searched for a while and as others prob know, lots of dealers show inbound inventory, but those trucks are being pulled off the line awaiting chips. ETA for those UNK! Heard from 4-6 mths! Still got a decent discount with everything going on. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about everyone's trucks and learning more about ours!

Pics below...from the showroom to the house!

Screenshot_20210908-174054_Chrome.jpg

20210909_160938.jpg

Last edited:

JimboAnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 - Sold
Hello all. Just picked up a 2021 Lariat Tremor. First Ford as well. Was fortunate to find exactly what we were looking for on the showroom floor about 3hrs from us. Cactus Grey, Lariat, 501A, Tow Package, Tremor w/Bed Liner and Tint (dealer installed). Searched for a while and as others prob know, lots of dealers show inbound inventory, but those trucks are being pulled off the line awaiting chips. ETA for those UNK! Heard from 4-6 mths! Still got a decent discount with everything going on. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about everyone's trucks and learning more about ours!

20210909_160938.jpg
Love that color, welcome ?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Hi Folks,

I will bring this back to the surface on the 20th anneversary of 9/11.... Ranger FX4 has a heritage of supporting the aftermath of this terrorist attack.

Best,
Phil
Wow... Just wow.. Ford does all they can for America. Hearing these stories make me proudly own my most American built truck and proudly support those who support our country. Whether troops afar or within our own industries here on our soil. Recently saw someone leave their Michigan built factory sticker on their windshield, happy that fact sits right with a lot of folks still. Thank you Phil for these amazing stories.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Occupation
Paramedic/Shift Supervisor
Hi folks! I'm Kevin. I live in the Savannah, GA area (actually just over the river in SC, but close enough to Savannah). I put a deposit down on a 2021 XLT that *should* be here by the end of the month. Hopefully so. My wife has a 2020 XLT that we bought her last year. I love her truck, but she doesn't let me use it enough :LOL: when I need a truck. So, trading in my soccer dad grand caravan.

This is the one I'm getting... hopefully soon.

vehiclex1400.png

I searched and searched and nobody near me had any actually in stock, nor would they ask a further out dealer to transfer. Apparently, no dealer is transferring any inventory right now, as it's so scarce.

Here's my wife's 2020 XLT.... Not a great picture, but the only one she put on Facebook last year.

93652176_10158289519507300_8008785350317047808_n.jpg

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hi folks! I'm Kevin. I live in the Savannah, GA area (actually just over the river in SC, but close enough to Savannah). I put a deposit down on a 2021 XLT that *should* be here by the end of the month. Hopefully so. My wife has a 2020 XLT that we bought her last year. I love her truck, but she doesn't let me use it enough :LOL: when I need a truck. So, trading in my soccer dad grand caravan.

This is the one I'm getting... hopefully soon.

vehiclex1400.png

I searched and searched and nobody near me had any actually in stock, nor would they ask a further out dealer to transfer. Apparently, no dealer is transferring any inventory right now, as it's so scarce.

Here's my wife's 2020 XLT.... Not a great picture, but the only one she put on Facebook last year.

93652176_10158289519507300_8008785350317047808_n.jpg

Welcome Kevin! Nice looking Ranger you're getting and hopefully it comes in soon as the wait is a killer. Here's a great first mod to make your wife jealous. Then you can tell her "Don't touch my tailgate." lol ?

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/dz43206-2019-2020-ford-ranger-deezee-tailgate-assist.html

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Welcome Kevin! Nice looking Ranger you're getting and hopefully it comes in soon as the wait is a killer. Here's a great first mod to make your wife jealous. Then you can tell her "Don't touch my tailgate." lol ?

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/dz43206-2019-2020-ford-ranger-deezee-tailgate-assist.html
Haha... I saw these mentioned when I was browsing the forum, yesterday. I couldn't tell if it was some sort of running joke or not. I guess not. I may look into that for her truck, actually. Though, she has to prove that she can do anything, anytime and likely wouldn't let me put it on. She's just barely 5'2" and wouldn't let me get side-steps for her truck. :rolleyes:

I'm already planning for a cat-back, GFB diverter valve, and a custom tune. We'll see how that all works out, though. Most of my plans remain as plans.... :p

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Haha... I saw these mentioned when I was browsing the forum, yesterday. I couldn't tell if it was some sort of running joke or not. I guess not. I may look into that for her truck, actually. Though, she has to prove that she can do anything, anytime and likely wouldn't let me put it on. She's just barely 5'2" and wouldn't let me get side-steps for her truck. :rolleyes:

I'm already planning for a cat-back, GFB diverter valve, and a custom tune. We'll see how that all works out, though. Most of my plans remain as plans.... :p
They're not a joke and it's must have mod to be part of the club. ? It does come in helpful when your hands are full and you can open the tailgate with one finger and not let it crash down. Well. that's my selling point and I'm sticking with it. lol

There's a lot of good info for performance mods on here. I only added a Livernois tune which made a huge difference not only in hp/tq but the way the tranny shifts.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I'm Tom a Ups Driver. Was a butcher for 12 years before I switched trades. Just got my ranger in may.

20210822_164314.jpg
Welcome Tom,

Just wondering where pkgs No. 5 & 6 of 6 are. I received 1 thru 4 of 6 on time but these should have arrived yesterday. Anything you can do about that would be great. Thanks!

Oh yeah, one more thing - I see UPS now delivers Pizza Hut - nice!

?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

20210822_164314.jpg
WelcomeWelcome,

20210909_160938.jpg
Welcome, Ed! Beautiful Ranger! Great color! :like:

Pop2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Hi all. Name is Cary and I’ve had my 2021 Midnight Black Ranger since May. I’ve only put 1700 miles on so far, so my experience with it is limited. So far, so good. I’ve noticed some small issues, like the lack of a tailgate damper or a trim ring around the ignition switch, but I’ve already taken care of those. I’ll be putting on a tonneau cover this weekend, so I’m pumped about that.

Anyway, happy to be here. Here’s a pic of my baby, but they really don’t do it justice.
56EB8742-5CD9-4AB9-AE6B-5C4A81F885E1.jpeg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi all. Name is Cary and I’ve had my 2021 Midnight Black Ranger since May. I’ve only put 1700 miles on so far, so my experience with it is limited. So far, so good. I’ve noticed some small issues, like the lack of a tailgate damper or a trim ring around the ignition switch, but I’ve already taken care of those. I’ll be putting on a tonneau cover this weekend, so I’m pumped about that.

Anyway, happy to be here. Here’s a pic of my baby, but they really don’t do it justice.
56EB8742-5CD9-4AB9-AE6B-5C4A81F885E1.jpeg
Welcome!

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Hello, No pics yet as I only ordered my truck on couple days ago.
Super Crew STX 2wd in Iconic silver, w/ equipment package 101A if it matters.

Names jake as you may clearly see, Username is based on one of my previous trucks, an 05' dodge dakota crew cab 4.7. Was a giant piece of crap but loved it.

Been looking at rangers for couple years, decided to jump ship now while my current truck has some value. Getting rough waiting for my ranger while I've been lurking this forum, lot's of mod ideas.

Anyway, Good to be here.

Sariandan

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hello, No pics yet as I only ordered my truck on couple days ago.
Super Crew STX 2wd in Iconic silver, w/ equipment package 101A if it matters.

Names jake as you may clearly see, Username is based on one of my previous trucks, an 05' dodge dakota crew cab 4.7. Was a giant piece of crap but loved it.

Been looking at rangers for couple years, decided to jump ship now while my current truck has some value. Getting rough waiting for my ranger while I've been lurking this forum, lot's of mod ideas.

Anyway, Good to be here.
Welcome, Jake! Currently going through the same thing. Mine should be here in a couple weeks, or three. Been looking at lots of mod ideas and have a list going. My wallet is going to take a hit, but I’ll blame it on midlife crisis. :cool:

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Welcome, Jake! Currently going through the same thing. Mine should be here in a couple weeks, or three. Been looking at lots of mod ideas and have a list going. My wallet is going to take a hit, but I’ll blame it on midlife crisis. :cool:
Luckily for me, by time I get my truck it'll be too cold to be outside installing mods so I can save up for mods.
Sponsored