New Members Introduce Yourself!

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
New to the forum, although I posted on another thread the other day first. I got my ranger a few months ago. Working on blacking it out now...

6C8DAA1D-CE54-427D-B606-93D3DE8D46E1.jpeg
Welcome! Your truck looks good blacked out.
Sponsored

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
Traded my 2010 extended cab XLT Ranger with many upgrades and 19,000 miles on a crew cab Lariat FX4 with chrome. New one is a beast, but I'm getting used to it. Also figuring out the tech one glitch at a time. We'll see if it outlives the payments like the last one did.

Lone2.jpg

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Traded my 2010 extended cab XLT Ranger with many upgrades and 19,000 miles on a crew cab Lariat FX4 with chrome. New one is a beast, but I'm getting used to it. Also figuring out the tech one glitch at a time. We'll see if it outlives the payments like the last one did.

Lone2.jpg
Clean looking truck. Put some more miles on this one than the last one!!

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thnaks! I have a Mazda 3 and a 2004 Thunderbird, as well. I try to split the mileage between them.
What 3 do you have? I’ve had a 2011 Mazda3 Sport GT-E since new in 2010 and it’s been a great car!

sabbotage

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon Duramax
Hi, I'm new to the forum and doing my research on rangers. I currently drive a 2016 GMC Canyon Duramax that is currently at the dealer waiting on a new engine. My powertrain warranty is about to expire so I think I'm gonna trade it in. I need another truck that is decent on fuel mileage since I commute 80 miles round trip to and from work each day. Looking at possibly going with a ranger this time around.

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
What 3 do you have? I’ve had a 2011 Mazda3 Sport GT-E since new in 2010 and it’s been a great car!
I started out with a 2004 Grand Touring 5 door, currently have a leased 2017 Grand Touring 5 door. The lease end is coming up and the Ranger will replace the Mazda as a daily driver. Big change.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, I'm new to the forum and doing my research on rangers. I currently drive a 2016 GMC Canyon Duramax that is currently at the dealer waiting on a new engine. My powertrain warranty is about to expire so I think I'm gonna trade it in. I need another truck that is decent on fuel mileage since I commute 80 miles round trip to and from work each day. Looking at possibly going with a ranger this time around.
I think a Ranger would be a good upgrade, and way more fun to drive!

sabbotage

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon Duramax
I think a Ranger would be a good upgrade, and way more fun to drive!
I haven't driven one yet. My engine may be a few months before it comes in but I may test drive a ranger in the meantime. I really love the hot pepper red so I hope it's an option for 2020 because I may not be able to buy until then.

Reactions: Doc

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't driven one yet. My engine may be a few months before it comes in but I may test drive a ranger in the meantime. I really love the hot pepper red so I hope it's an option for 2020 because I may not be able to buy until then.
You’re out of luck there, HPR has been replaced with Race Red and Lucid Red Metallic for 2020.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yup, HPR is no longer available in 2020 but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how well the Ranger drives as well as the power it has for a 2.3 4cyl. Gas milage is very good as long as you keep out of the boost which is hard to do. While on your test drive slip it into S mode,you might just be buying one on the spot. :D

Rangerado

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-350
Occupation
Harvester of Pain
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, the snow would be a big reason for going with the Duratracs for me as well. I live in Northern Minnesota and spend a lot of time in the UP of Michigan, so winter is definitely a big thing here too. Lot of lake effect off Lake Superior. People in mild winter areas don't quite understand what it takes sometimes, eh. I guess we'll see how the stocks do this winter and go from there.

Did you sell them to someone on here? Or just local in your area?

My brother is leaning toward the Taco because he's really set on keeping a manual transmission vehicle. My last 2 vehicles were manuals as well, but the benefits of the Ranger outweighed it's lack of stick to me. Apparently not for him.
I live along the coast and winter storms often start out with snow then turn to rain, making slush, which then freezes and thaws for the next while until the next messy storm. such a mess. I also travel to northern Maine where the snow is decidedly more snowy and plentiful.

I sold the tires locally on CL. it's easy to sell new tires and it's a nice way to bump down the price of the upgrade.

I had hard time letting go of the manual at first, but this powertrain is sweet. Low range 1st is super low.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Greetings from Canada fellas!

Names Brent, been looking at these rangers since they were announced to be put back into production! waiting till the end of the year to snatch a good deal on a 2019 Ranger before the 2020's arrive!
Welcome from another Canadian!
Sponsored