First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's definitely one I'll be getting soon. Along with the relays I need for the light bar, I think this'll be my next mod:

Screenshot_20220730-210531_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Good choice on the damper. :wink: I bought the plug and play kit for mine. It was easy to do you just pop out the side marker harness and plug into it. There's a 3 light version too for theRaptor grille.

IMG_4932.jpg

AghastVenus1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Tremor
Good choice on the damper. :wink: I bought the plug and play kit for mine. It was easy to do you just pop out the side marker harness and plug into it. There's a 3 light version too for theRaptor grille.

IMG_4932.jpg
I did see that one, but I figured working in a fabrication shop I could make the mount myself and get the lights for much cheaper. Plus, after seeing the new F150 Raptor R revealed, I decided I liked the rectangular lights much better.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Thanks! Been watching the forum for a while before making an account have gotten many ideas to lose me money. Lol
This is the outcome for 5g members :LOL: ....

1659268574365.jpeg

Scottp528

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT CREW CAB 2wd, 2019 Ford Fusion SE
Scott from Virginia. I'm not really a new member but I had left for a while and now I'm back. I had a 2019 Ranger and traded it for a 21 Bronco Sport. While I didn't have any issue with the Bronco Sport I had been regretting that decision and had been wanting back in a Ranger. Last week I took my wife's Fusion in for service and saw this 22 Cactus Grey on the lot. Was able to work out a deal I was happy with and brought it home today.

74EE0AA3-F843-445B-B753-248BEDF62E34.jpeg

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Scott from Virginia. I'm not really a new member but I had left for a while and now I'm back. I had a 2019 Ranger and traded it for a 21 Bronco Sport. While I didn't have any issue with the Bronco Sport I had been regretting that decision and had been wanting back in a Ranger. Last week I took my wife's Fusion in for service and saw this 22 Cactus Grey on the lot. Was able to work out a deal I was happy with and brought it home today.

Nice graphics!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welcome back Scott! To be honest I didn't really like the CG color when I saw it on the Bronco. The more I see it on here I really like it more and more on the Ranger. As Paul said those graphics really do look good on the CG color. Hope you brought your checkbook back with you, this place got expensive to be on now. 🤑

Scottp528

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT CREW CAB 2wd, 2019 Ford Fusion SE
Welcome back Scott! To be honest I didn't really like the CG color when I saw it on the Bronco. The more I see it on here I really like it more and more on the Ranger. As Paul said those graphics really do look good on the CG color. Hope you brought your checkbook back with you, this place got expensive to be on now. 🤑
Thanks! I wasn’t much of a fan of the color at first on the Bronco’s either but it grew on me. The graphics are what made me notice it at the dealership. It stood out from the other two that was on the lot. As for my checkbook I’ll definitely need to have a cooling off period before I get to any upgrades.

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
Very nice wel

Very nice, welcome back.
Brian

Jeremymg

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT
Jeremy. 31yo from San Diego. I had a 2003 stick shift Ranger back in the day and knew I'd be back again. Now, many years later, with two kids, my wife and I traded my Xterra for a new Hyundai Palisade and I started driving my wife's Sonata. It got too frustrating trying the thread a squirming 2 year old through the gap between the car seat and door jamb. I needed a truck. I rented a Taco when the Palisade was in the shop for a bit, wasn't impressed. Test drove the redesigned Frontier, was also not impressed. It would take a lot of add-ons for the Frontier to get as feature rich as the Ranger. Test drove the Ranger and fell for it.

Been loving the Ranger every day ever since. I haven't done anything to it yet though it's only been about 2000 miles. I bought the RANGER decal for the tailgate indents and plan on applying that soon. I do see a travel trailer in our future, so I'll have to choose wisely to fit the family and not overload the Ranger.

I'm also considering either a drop-in cargo liner or spray liner for the bed and add either a shell or bed cover. Any opinions on those will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

20220402_160356.jpg

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
That's gook, for a minute I thought maybe they were in the "deleted items with spray in liner" category.
Were you referring to the tie down fixtures on the truck (they are stock) or to the tie down straps?