Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys!

New owner of a 2020 Ranger XLT 4x4! We are out here on Maui. Looking forward to getting her dirty here soon!
Sponsored

RoadtripsOfUnusualSize

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Formerly owner of an Ingot FX4
Occupation
Retired
I'm John. We're full-time RVers and just picked up a new, unsold ingot silver XLT. We will tow the Ranger behind the motorhome as we travel around Texas and the Southwest. Here we are leaving Galveston Island today on the ferry.

ingotonferry.jpg

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Guys!

New owner of a 2020 Ranger XLT 4x4! We are out here on Maui. Looking forward to getting her dirty here soon!
Congratulation on your new truck! (Pictures, or it didn't happen!)

BravoBrun

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase

TONTO

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Vehicle Showcase
My name is Matt and I'm from Texas. I've been looking for a midsize truck for years and have always wanted a Tacoma, or so I thought. I've been patiently and not so patiently waiting for kids to get out of college and kids to get married to be able to get the truck that I wanted. I have looked and lusted for Tacomas for years but knew the Ranger had come out last year and decided to give it a test drive. No comparison when I drove them side by side. The Tacoma had less room, the ride was bumpier like I was driving an off road vehicle on the road, and the seats were so much less comfortable. Had my wife go on a side by side test drive and those were her opinions too. I started looking at Rangers and contacting dealerships all over the state. Was strongly considering a Lariat as my wife really encouraged getting leather and heated seats, but I didn't know if I wanted to spend the extra $. I contacted one in Dallas about an XLT they had listed but no pics. They sent me some pics and I knew it was the one I had been looking for. It had a little over 6k on it and the owner had the dealership put in leather, heated seats when he originally bought it. It had the bed liner already sprayed in and had Westin side bars and a Retrax tonneau cover installed. I put down a deposit before ever going to see it. To say the least, I am thrilled to have the truck that I have been dreaming about for years and I feel very fortunate to have it.

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My name is Matt and I'm from Texas. I've been looking for a midsize truck for years and have always wanted a Tacoma, or so I thought. I've been patiently and not so patiently waiting for kids to get out of college and kids to get married to be able to get the truck that I wanted. I have looked and lusted for Tacomas for years but knew the Ranger had come out last year and decided to give it a test drive. No comparison when I drove them side by side. The Tacoma had less room, the ride was bumpier like I was driving and off road vehicle on the road, and the seats were so much less comfortable. Had my wife go on a side by side test drive and those were her opinions too. I started looking at Rangers and contacting dealerships all over the state. Was strongly considering a Lariat as my wife really encouraged getting leather and heated seats, but I didn't know if I wanted to spend the extra $. I contacted one in Dallas about an XLT they had listed but no pics. They sent me some pics and I knew it was the one I had been looking for. It had a little over 6k on it and the owner had the dealership put in leather, heated seats when he originally bought it. It had the bed liner already sprayed in and had Westin side bars and a Retrax tonneau cover installed. I put down a deposit before ever going to see it. To say the least, I am thrilled to have the truck that I have been dreaming about for years and I feel very fortunate to have it.
Welcome! Good choice in forgoing the Tacoma for the Ranger. I had a '16 Tacoma and couldn't wait to get rid of it! It was like buying a boat the two best days were the day I bought it and the day I sold it. lol The Ranger drivetrain is so much smoother and makes power where you need it. Being on here just be prepared to spend a ton of money on mods you never knew you needed. ?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
My name is Matt and I'm from Texas. I've been looking for a midsize truck for years and have always wanted a Tacoma, or so I thought. I've been patiently and not so patiently waiting for kids to get out of college and kids to get married to be able to get the truck that I wanted. I have looked and lusted for Tacomas for years but knew the Ranger had come out last year and decided to give it a test drive. No comparison when I drove them side by side. The Tacoma had less room, the ride was bumpier like I was driving an off road vehicle on the road, and the seats were so much less comfortable. Had my wife go on a side by side test drive and those were her opinions too. I started looking at Rangers and contacting dealerships all over the state. Was strongly considering a Lariat as my wife really encouraged getting leather and heated seats, but I didn't know if I wanted to spend the extra $. I contacted one in Dallas about an XLT they had listed but no pics. They sent me some pics and I knew it was the one I had been looking for. It had a little over 6k on it and the owner had the dealership put in leather, heated seats when he originally bought it. It had the bed liner already sprayed in and had Westin side bars and a Retrax tonneau cover installed. I put down a deposit before ever going to see it. To say the least, I am thrilled to have the truck that I have been dreaming about for years and I feel very fortunate to have it.
Welcome & congratulation! :clap:

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Hi All,

I'm Paul. I'm in northern Ontario, Canada. I bought my Ranger the other day. XLT supercab with 302A, Black appearance and tow package. I've been stalking here for bit ?

20201223_144430~2.jpg
Welcome Paul, enjoy your Ranger.

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Hi All,

I'm Paul. I'm in northern Ontario, Canada. I bought my Ranger the other day. XLT supercab with 302A, Black appearance and tow package. I've been stalking here for bit ?

20201223_144430~2.jpg
Welcome Paul, great to have another person from Northern Ontario on the site!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi All,

20201223_144430~2.jpg
Welcome! Merry Christmas & beautiful Ranger! ? ? ?
Sponsored