New Members Introduce Yourself!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
MVRanger, first timer. Was always impressed seeing ROW Rangers, now that they are here I figured I wanted one. Bought an XLT that needs some mods!!
20201103_135112.jpg
Welcome! Looks great!

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Just found this thread, purchased our 2020 XL 4x4 on October 24. This is my sixth Ranger, last was 2004.
thumbnail_IMG_1439 (2).jpg
Nice, let the mods begin!?

Heartkill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT SuperCab 4x4
Occupation
USAF
Greetings all, I ordered my 2021 XLT SuperCab 4x4 back in September thru Military Auto Source and just received the VIN and build date of 21 December. Should have the truck here in Germany in a couple months. I went with Oxford White paint, ebony interior, 301A package, black appearance package, trailer tow package, and 3.73 locking diff. Can't wait to start modding!

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Greetings all, I ordered my 2021 XLT SuperCab 4x4 back in September thru Military Auto Source and just received the VIN and build date of 21 December. Should have the truck here in Germany in a couple months. I went with Oxford White paint, ebony interior, 301A package, black appearance package, trailer tow package, and 3.73 locking diff. Can't wait to start modding!
A good new years gift for sure. Thanks for your service.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Welcome!

_Wade_

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Xterra 4x4
Sup, folks

Long time off roader, camper, hiker, fisherman. Currently driving a 2012 Xterra Pro4x 4X4 that has and continues to serve us well and will be passed down to my son. Currently waiting on the 2021 Ford Tremor to be go on sale, which will then be turned into our weekend getouttadodge vehicle. I thought about picking up a 2020 XLT or Lariat and using that as my base and at a cheaper starting price, but there's a few features on the Tremor that I'm a big fan of.

I generally wrench on all my vehicles myself, so look forward to posting HOW NOT TO DO IT videos and forum write ups with the Tremor for your amusement. It won't stay stock for long, I promise you that.

Last edited:

adrenaline_junkeee

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
System Engineer
Happy holidays everyone from San Diego, CA... because of this crazy year, it made me realize I should adventure out and enjoy life a lot more. So, I picked up a 2020 Lariat to do some overlanding and 4x4 fun. Also, this is all new to me and looking to get great ideas, what works and didn't from others and making new friends.
-Eric
Btw... I also enjoy riding motorcycles ;)

IMG_7515.JPEG

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
New member here. Just picked up a 2020 Ranger XLT (FX4) last week. It's actually going to be my wife's primary vehicle since she has a much shorter commute than me.
I am still in the queue for the new Bronco but I've been having second thoughts after the poor communication by Ford regarding the Bronco and the lack of build and price options.
Anyways, I used to own a 94 Ranger and my wife owned a 2002 F150 so having a truck in the stable is a breath of fresh air.
Got some mud flaps on order and already installed floor liners.
I'm trying to keep my modding desires to myself for now since its so new but I would like to level it and add the raptor grill. Also looking at the letters for the tailgate.

TheVillePhil

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Crusty Old Navy Chief
Hi everyone,

Mike here. From Louisville KY, live in San Diego but I identify as a Floridian. Crusty old Navy Chief.

Have had my 2020 XLT Sport 4x4 for about a month and love it. This is my second Ranger, had a ‘93 until I totaled it. Bought a Dakota afterward (dumb) and now back to Ford.

7DAD8083-DA73-4EAB-90D2-101BED25DE19.jpeg