First Name
Vaino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, Factory Five Cobra
Occupation
Tech Management
Very nice, thanks for the picture. What engine do you have?
Brian
She has a warmed over 302. Holley Sniper Fuel Injection, Twisted Aluminum Heads, X302 Cam, Edelbrock intake, For Motorsport Water pump, 8QT racing baffled oil pan. Dyno at 300HP/320TQ to the wheels. Mostly I want a reliable and good/smooth throttle response as you have to steer with the throttle as much as you do with the wheel. I have flaming river quick steering rack to allow me to catch the oversteer. :)
IMG_20201119_144522.jpg
Sponsored

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
She has a warmed over 302. Holley Sniper Fuel Injection, Twisted Aluminum Heads, X302 Cam, Edelbrock intake, For Motorsport Water pump, 8QT racing baffled oil pan. Dyno at 300HP/320TQ to the wheels. Mostly I want a reliable and good/smooth throttle response as you have to steer with the throttle as much as you do with the wheel. I have flaming river quick steering rack to allow me to catch the oversteer. :)
IMG_20201119_144522.jpg
That sounds like a great set up on a car that weights as little as your does. How do you like the fuel injection?
I have been thinking about going to that for the engine in my 68 Mustang. Its a stroked 351 now a 408 with Dart pro 1 series aluminum heads, roller rockers, 7.5 qt moroso baffled oil pan. Just had it tuned this summer and its good for 393hp and 406Tq at the rear tires and the car weighs 3200 with me in it.
Brian

VainoN

First Name
Vaino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, Factory Five Cobra
Occupation
Tech Management
That sounds like a great set up on a car that weights as little as your does. How do you like the fuel injection?
I have been thinking about going to that for the engine in my 68 Mustang. Its a stroked 351 now a 408 with Dart pro 1 series aluminum heads, roller rockers, 7.5 qt moroso baffled oil pan. Just had it tuned this summer and its good for 393hp and 406Tq at the rear tires and the car weighs 3200 with me in it.
Brian
Extremely happy with the Sniper EFI. I had the 4BBL Holley carb before, and had a tough time with float and splash, even with with the various off-road kits for it. Track use is hard on carbs with the G forces in all directions. Pocono AX
Now my throttle is even and consistent. Only issue I have had is a failed wideband O2 sensor. Car is only 2300lb wet, of 2455 with me.

Jamesb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 501A, Build Date 12/19
Occupation
Engineering
Hello, Here's my 2020 XLT, picked up on Oct 26th, 2020. So far loving the truck, already have LED low and hi beams in it, as well as LED turn signals, the more I drive her, the more I love. First vehicle was a 2004 Ranger Edge with the 3.0 and manual trans. only 2wd though. but she was a stepside. had a 14 civic si coupe with the HFP package on it, one out of 200 in canada, but for our northern BC winters, 4x4 was necessary as I learned quickly with fwd and winter tires.
20201023_131949.jpg
20201006_155358.jpg
FB_IMG_1561591607817.jpg
Welcome to another BC Ranger!!! Excellent colour choice... :thumbsup:

duvalRanger

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLR FX4
Occupation
Harley-Davidson
Hey everyone, Brent here in North East Florida! I just picked up this 2020 XLT FX4 last week. My friend and I just got back from an overnighter in Ocala National Forest. So far I've just added a few LED light replacements (headlights, tag lights and cargo lights). Soon to come plans include some FOX suspension, some Baja fogs and possibly a "Decked" system, as I do quite a bit of camping and fishing. We'll be posting all our progress and trips at @rivercityoverland

Looking forward to gathering as much information and opinions on product and the truck overall through everyone here!

RangerAtCamp.jpg