Mild to Wild Magnetic Ranger

CC_The_Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Love it - looks sick mate! How bright are the LEDs on the grill? Bright enough to work as auxiliary lights on a trail? Or more like running lights?

OP
OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Love it - looks sick mate! How bright are the LEDs on the grill? Bright enough to work as auxiliary lights on a trail? Or more like running lights?
Honestly, I would say right in between. They are very bright if you look right into them, but do not shine too far in distance. The nice part is, that they work with the Trigger bluetooth control to be able to dim. The app on my phone can change the brightness and also have it perform a strobe flash if I want.

CC_The_Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Got it! It looks awesome and am torn between this one or wait for RTR to release the grill I’ve seen them running on rambler ranger prototype.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I am extremely happy to share my completed APG conversion. George and APG went above and beyond to transform my Ranger into more than I could have ever imagined. The used my Westin bumper and made a custom one off wider one.
Hey Dan,

Wow! Great build - that front bumper setup is really something else - they went above and beyond. That exhaust probably sounds as great as it looks too. Nice job!

OP
OP

dannewps

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Hey Dan,

Wow! Great build - that front bumper setup is really something else - they went above and beyond. That exhaust probably sounds as great as it looks too. Nice job!
Thank you!! I have since switched to SPD Downpipe and Axel dump exhaust. it is LOUD.
Sponsored