Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Just a quick update on what I've decided to do on this. After I get my new wheels mounted and my rubbing issues with these 33's sorted I think I'm going to go ahead with Unleashed tuning and some dyno time local here. Unleashed said they would remote tune on the dyno so I'm pumped about that. For mods supporting I believe I'm going with an aFe intake, mbrp catback, and an AfE downpipe. Maybe mid next year I'll throw that CRP turbo upgrade on for some laughs. Shooting for maybe 320whp if I can safely get it. If not then I guess I'll settle on what is safe and just have a good looking truck that still gets smoked by my dads raptor lol. If we had e30 local I'd probably run that, but my side of PA barely has it available.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone!
Steven, just make sure you beef up that suspension a bit before you put more power to her. I felt way too much body roll in mine before I did the rear shocks with Eibach's. That's all it took and it made a drastic difference. You add an extra 100 ft/lbs of torque to that Ranger with a tune and she can get away from you real quick when you stomp on the gas.... ;) IMO as always...
Sponsored