"Lower all windows" from remote?

Theslim_spaydee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT (she gone) 2022 BD Bronco
Occupation
Finance
Most Ford vehicles can have Global windows enabled thru Forscan or Focuss.
I tried to enable Global windows in my Escape thru Forscan and couldn't get it to work, then I tried Focuss and was successful,

Apparently with the Ranger Ford decided to delete a $140 part that is necessary to enable Global windows, (a relay maybe?). Once you install that part in the driver door, then global windows can be enabled thru one of the software programs.
You don't even have to mess with the software side of things with the install of the Redtek device. Pretty easy install with the worst part being getting it tucked out of the way.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Most Ford vehicles can have Global windows enabled thru Forscan or Focuss.
I tried to enable Global windows in my Escape thru Forscan and couldn't get it to work, then I tried Focuss and was successful,

Apparently with the Ranger Ford decided to delete a $140 -$150 part that is necessary to enable Global windows, (a relay module). Once you install that part in the driver door, then global windows can be enabled thru one of the software programs.
gwhalin provided the link for the module above.
The Bronco has this option so I wonder if the one in the Bronco would work in the Ranger?

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Only problem with this aftermarket addition is it does not have pinch protection.

If you got kids it’s not a good idea!
It might be if your kids are like the one in the meme you sent me. ?

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
You don't have to do anything to the climate settings (before exiting) if using Ford pass to reportedly start. If you FP remote start and it’s hot outside, it will blast the ac; if it’s cold it will blast the heat.
Yep, you're right and I use both settings at different times.

So in Settings, select "use last setting" or whatever it's called. And when I do that here for hot days, I set the AC to Max and shut off the truck. I do this on days when I know I'll be outside most of the day (like working on the driveway, clearing brush, and those ever-so-glorious dump runs!).

Otherwise, I use the "automatic mode".

This works on the '22 XL with 101A via the Ford app, and I thought it was on all trucks, but it looks like some may not have it according to some posts on this forum. =/

settings.jpg

I had to include the tire pressure one. I use a Milton stick to actually measure the tires but this is the first time the display actually was accurate.
Sponsored

Last edited: