Lots of shiny photos...but who uses their Ranger to get sh*t done??

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
I don't use it for work but I do drive the beeeouch like I stole it on my off days. When I break it, I fix it, Simple as that. Don't complain and expect Ford to cover sh@t. When I'm done with it I'll convert it to a 100% hunting truck years from now.

Resized_20200919_144909.jpeg

20200919_183005.jpg

Attachments

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Hauled grass clippings to the town’s grass dump. I bag my grass. In my neighborhood I’m the guy with The Yard.

621D7CCE-9532-4459-BD8B-95FF352B245D.jpeg

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
Ohh snap!! You got some serious cash there in the bed! Cost of Plywood and OSB have gone through the roof here in Florida and we are surrounded by pine forest.
The price of very possible building material has gone through the roof! Trying to sell the Condo and have to do a few repairs. Cost of deferring maintenance, I guess. We were going to replace all the interior doors and trim, but after looking at the costs, it's not worth it. We'll let the next owner deal with it, if they want to.

FloggingBishop

First Name
Tyler W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Operator
But my FX4 Lariat with tow package is built for the city... right? Guys?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
i went to the dump today and scratched my Tailgate.
I admit I cried a little inside.
Been there done that to my previous F-150, got a $600 dollar winning ticket from the body shop for repairs. Today I don't use my truck like I did in the past. But, I've owned a truck for so long it's seems I can't sleep unless there's one in the driveway. I may not use it like a truck for several months at a time, but dang it, it's there when I need it. :)

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
This thread reminds me that I should dump few hundred tonnes of semi-composted horse shit to the field.

However I will not use my Ranger for that :) That job of getting shit done is for government tractor factory* and Belarus spreader**. However, I do use the Ranger to haul other stuff like gravel, firewood, horse feed, peat, farm equipment and horse & people around.

* = Translated from "Valtion Traktoritehdas" which was the original Finnish name. Over the time this has been shortened to VALTRA. English pages for reference - https://www.valtra.co.uk/

** = This, as name suggests, is product of Minski Traktornyi Zavod (Minsk Tractor Factory in Republic of Belarus) for spreading shit. I don't have a picture of it, but hey.. someone is selling similar quality product over the net - https://www.nettikone.com/en/belarus/11t/2041537