OP
OP
shedfullatools

shedfullatools

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Ranger, 98' Jeep Xj, 90' F150
Just spit balling here... that cover comes off the inside of the tailgate real easy. maybe just disconnect the power lock.
I feel stupid now, was gonna unplug the tailgate loom completely but I kinda like the backup camera for hooking up to trailers the odd time. Never thought of just unplugging the actuator. Thanks for that
Sponsored

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
only reason I thought of it was I had it off when I rhino lined the bed. I believe it was #25 torx bit

2020FRL

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
For the ice, could you cut a piece of abs and mount it on the bed ton narrow the gap some. Or maybe some rubber. Abs might scratch the paint if the truck flexes.

bonnjer

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT crew cab 2wd
I thought I had it fixed but it only lasted about two weeks and now its back to changing my start times to Detroit time every day. Do you mean there's a location setting in the truck? Or the various location settings in my phone? All the app related ones on my phone are enabled already.
Without being in the truck right now and going from memory.....I think I hit the top right corner of the screen and that brought up a list in which Location was turned off. I turned it on and all is fine.

OP
OP
shedfullatools

shedfullatools

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For the ice, could you cut a piece of abs and mount it on the bed ton narrow the gap some. Or maybe some rubber. Abs might scratch the paint if the truck flexes.
Will definitely come up with something to block that gap up for next winter, I'm thinking styrofoam pipe insulation or rubber like the factory used down the sides between the bed and cab. Just wish I had of gotten the stuff thats in there out earlier before it had a chance to wreck the paint down there.

Ranger Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Fit, 2004 Honda ST1300abs, 2018 Honda HR-V
OP, please post back if you find a solution to #3. I have the same complaint, and agree it is super annoying to walk around and find the passenger door (or tailgate) locked. (Why??) The tech at my dealer couldn't figure it out, he did enable Unlock All Doors from the settings menu. But all that does is unlock everything with one push of the fob button instead of two.
Me too. Have to press unlock button on driver’s door first.

OP
OP
shedfullatools

shedfullatools

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Me too. Have to press unlock button on driver’s door first.
In your settings that you access through the odometer screen you can go into lock settings and make it so it never auto locks, can also change the key fob setting in the same spot.
Sponsored