First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
Took a road trip today up to our mountain property in West Virginia. Corridor H for those who know the area.

The left USB port took a dump, but the right one works. I’ll set up an appointment to get that repaired.

Used sport mode in the mountains and it was the bomb.

The last few miles we drive on gravel road and even with mudflaps it threw up a lot of stone onto the runningboards at 25 mph
Sponsored

D-scar16

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger lariat fx4 blackout
Occupation
Plant manager
Vehicle Showcase
Took a road trip today up to our mountain property in West Virginia. Corridor H for those who know the area.

The left USB port took a dump, but the right one works. I’ll set up an appointment to get that repaired.

Used sport mode in the mountains and it was the bomb.

The last few miles we drive on gravel road and even with mudflaps it threw up a lot of stone onto the runningboards at 25 mph
I like using sport mode on the side roads it’s awesome first vehicle I’ve owned that sport mode actually was sporty hopefully they get your usb fixed I thought mine was out the other day but it was just the cable.

OP
OP
Tom_C

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
I like using sport mode on the side roads it’s awesome first vehicle I’ve owned that sport mode actually was sporty hopefully they get your usb fixed I thought mine was out the other day but it was just the cable.
Went down to Petticoat Junction today (that's what I call the little town in the valley) and the USB worked. Oh well, I'll just keep an eye on it.
Sponsored