Livernois Group Buy is Live!

HotShotOffroad

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Hey everyone! We wanted to share with you an awesome Group Buy opportunity we have going on over at @HotShotOffroad

Starting today, 8/9/23 through 8/15/23, we are doing a discounted group buy for all Livernois Tuner kits!

Each kit is discounted $50 off, plus we are giving Free Shipping and there is NO sales tax. Great opportunity to double up on some savings. You can begin purchasing immediately as we have already been granted permission to kick off the group buy with no limits.

The purchase link live (see below) so you can immediately begin checking this promotion out.

*Please be aware that we will be fulfilling all orders once the GB is completed so that we ensure Livernois sends us all the correct units and quantities.

As always if you guys have any question please let us know!

Ranger 2.3L Kit: https://hotshotoffroad.com/collecti...ts/products/2-3l-ecoboost-tunder-19-23-ranger
Sponsored

ControlNode

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Civic "2000S"/16 Focus RS/21 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Computers
*No Sales Tax: Unless you are in a state that requires you to pay taxes on purchases that didn't already include state sales taxes when you file your annual taxes. Example: In NC anything I buy out of state or online that I use in state I have to pay in state sales taxes on. If you submit the receipt showing you paid taxes in the state you bought it when you file, they will reduce the amount owed by that amount.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
*No Sales Tax: Unless you are in a state that requires you to pay taxes on purchases that didn't already include state sales taxes when you file your annual taxes. Example: In NC anything I buy out of state or online that I use in state I have to pay in state sales taxes on. If you submit the receipt showing you paid taxes in the state you bought it when you file, they will reduce the amount owed by that amount.

...... sounds like you pay a lot of tax you really don't need to 😋

npspears

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT
Might be a dumb question but does this void the warranty?

I'm inclined to believe you can take off the tune, but would Ford be able to see that you had it?

OP
OP
HotShotOffroad

HotShotOffroad

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger

I'm inclined to believe you can take off the tune, but would Ford be able to see that you had it?
This could be a yes or no answer. Let us start by saying we are not the deciding factor on this question. This is personal experience only.

To start, you are technically changing the trucks system. So if the dealership dug deep enough, they could see that you have tuned the vehicle. Even if you put it back to stock. However, it is a grey area as to if it will Void warranty or not.

First it depends on your dealer. We have had multiple tuned vehicles over the years, and no dealership has never personally declined any of my bricks that had issues or declined my warranty when I’ve brought them in. They technically have to be able to prove that the Tune is the cause of failure of part that you are trying to have fixed or warrantied.

Example. You bring your truck in for a radio problem. They are not going to decline you because of the tune. But if you bring it in for a fuel pump problem, they could try and state that it will not be warranties because you have the tune. Not sure if that makes sense at all.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase

you should go with the assumption that yes, it will void the warranty.

there is a chance you might get your truck covered, but there is a chance you won't. depends on the part that failed, the cost to replace it, how much of a stickler the dealer is, and how you interact with the dealer. . .

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
Owned mine for almost a year now. It does more than the tune; which I love. It reads/clears codes, reprograms a few sensors that normally take the dealer, and adjusts tire size. Some of that Forscan can do but I didn't need to bring the laptop out to adjust to the new tires.

AndyMedic

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Paramedic
Owned mine for almost a year now. It does more than the tune; which I love. It reads/clears codes, reprograms a few sensors that normally take the dealer, and adjusts tire size. Some of that Forscan can do but I didn't need to bring the laptop out to adjust to the new tires.
This is huge in itself. I love mine for the almost 2 years I have had mine

Wang.S

Banned
Banned
First Name
Wang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 5G
Occupation
Tech
Do you free ship to canada?
That's my first step in this process.
Past that its exchange rate and whether I want to spend more money on fuel and tires.
The $50 off is a small dangling carrot that literally leads to thousands of dollars down the road.

BettaRanga

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Screw 4x4 Lariat 501a Blk App Carbonized Gray
Do you free ship to canada?
That's my first step in this process.
Past that its exchange rate and whether I want to spend more money on fuel and tires.
The $50 off is a small dangling carrot that literally leads to thousands of dollars down the road.
Why does it literally leads to thousands ahead? You can tune at existing octane and be done.

npspears

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT
What's the gas mileage hit, assuming there is one, with the new tune?

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
What's the gas mileage hit, assuming there is one, with the new tune?
If I keep my foot out of it/normal driving. I saw a bump of 1 to 2 mpg over a good bit of time with the 91/93 Soft Shift tune. Mostly with heavy in city tanks. Harder to see the change with lots of highway on a tank. Maybe the bump in low end torque helps it be more efficient at lower rpm. That or maybe their shift pattern is better than the boggy stock stuff. Dunno the why on it. I do know I lost no mpgs if I drive normal.

If I drive like a clown... ehh.. it's not good. Not good at all. Don't do the math or look... just have fun.

ylwjacket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4
with the 93 performance tune, and bigger LT tires over stock, it gets about 1-2 better than it did before. maybe a a little more than that on the highway.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
If I keep my foot out of it/normal driving. I saw a bump of 1 to 2 mpg over a good bit of time with the 91/93 Soft Shift tune. Mostly with heavy in city tanks. Harder to see the change with lots of highway on a tank. Maybe the bump in low end torque helps it be more efficient at lower rpm. That or maybe their shift pattern is better than the boggy stock stuff. Dunno the why on it. I do know I lost no mpgs if I drive normal.

If I drive like a clown... ehh.. it's not good. Not good at all. Don't do the math or look... just have fun.
SPG is a better measure than MPG

SPG = Smile Per Gallon

Heavy foot = lots of smiles
Sponsored