First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired
Hey i want be one of the cool kids too...

I picked up my 2020 lariat fx4 sports appearance package crew on 1/30.
So far I've installed the Eibach pro truck coilovers.. waiting on rears.. waiting on running boards..
265/70r18 Falken Wildpeaks at3w.
Have chrome grill letters, have magnetic grey with black outline tailgate letters coming..

Future plans are seat covers, trailer brake controller, door sill plates if i can find a decent set..

20210219_152918.jpg

20210219_152938.jpg

So far I've installed the Eibach pro truck coilovers.. waiting on rears.. waiting on running boards..
Have chrome grill letters, have magnetic grey with black outline tailgate letters coming..

Future plans are seat covers, trailer brake controller, door sill plates if i can find a decent set..

20210219_152918.jpg

20210219_152938.jpg
I don’t know if you got your

20210219_152918.jpg

20210219_152938.jpg
i don’t know if you got your door sills or not but I thought I would share what I did. Simply bought a piece of aluminum from Lowe’s for $18, cut it in four strips, rounded edges and taped em down.

7D712814-6FF2-4986-B783-95C385432F50.jpeg

414D5C7E-E978-4F4A-A6B2-45B7F66944C6.jpeg

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I didn't know we had a club. Just got mine four weeks ago. Wanted red or blue and none of the local dealers had a red one.

Ranger_2020_1.jpeg

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Since we have a blue truck thread, I’m debating about getting the Ford Accessories lower door stripe but not sure how the black stripe would look on the blue. Does anyone have that and can you post a pic? Thanks in advance.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Since we have a blue truck thread, I’m debating about getting the Ford Accessories lower door stripe but not sure how the black stripe would look on the blue. Does anyone have that and can you post a pic? Thanks in advance.
Black decals on the LB? What's NOT to love about that?! I don't have the stripe you're talking about, but I have other black decals on mine and I think they look great. I don't pics on my work computer, but you can see some of them in my vehicle showcase if that helps at all.

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
1620138848919.png

I plan on getting black wheels in a year or so too.

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
Black decals on the LB? What's NOT to love about that?! I don't have the stripe you're talking about, but I have other black decals on mine and I think they look great. I don't pics on my work computer, but you can see some of them in my vehicle showcase if that helps at all.
I have been thinking about replacing the factory running boards on mine. I had the black Westin nurf bars on my F150 and really liked them. Are those Westins' on your truck? Look good regardless.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
I have been thinking about replacing the factory running boards on mine. I had the black Westin nurf bars on my F150 and really liked them. Are those Westins' on your truck? Look good regardless.
No, those are the Ford running boards. They were included in the Black App Pkg. My wife struggles with the steps as they are because she has ankle problems, so I've thought about getting something that has more surface to step on (similar to the Tremor's). These aren't that wide - not bad, just not the best. If they hadn't been part of the package, I would've gone after-market.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the fact that you have those same boards, so you know :blush:

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
No, those are the Ford running boards. They were included in the Black App Pkg. My wife struggles with the steps as they are because she has ankle problems, so I've thought about getting something that has more surface to step on (similar to the Tremor's). These aren't that wide - not bad, just not the best. If they hadn't been part of the package, I would've gone after-market.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the fact that you have those same boards, so you know :blush:
Oh, ok. I like the nerf bar look, so I think I am going to get some myself. Almost ordered them today, trying to decide on the 4 inch or 5 inch, for the same reason you mentioned. Thanks