Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Medical field
Vehicle Showcase
I was lucky enough to get the new prototype from Rangergrille.com. It looks to be the same grille, but it already has the lights attached. I also snagged some of their orange letters. I must say that this is a very high quality product and it fits perfectly.

C3ECD3EC-0EEC-419B-A8F0-6D735C103FD7.jpeg

975A591D-AF34-44B4-AA7E-9B5F024A2360.jpeg

E6529B63-B2AB-427A-948D-2B1F6E62B9CB.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger...2005 Mustang Steeda
Occupation
Retired
I don't post many pictures, mostly when asked. I think I'm done with upgrades, but who knows. It's the Lariat package and I'm happy with pretty much everything now. Normal driving to easy off road use.... for now.
Here's what I've done, in no particular order...

Huskey contour floor mats
LED puddle lights
Rhino liner
Tonneau cover
Whole in dash tray for phone charger, but would like to change back. (any takers for swap? Phone gets too hot in sun for me)
Bora 1.25" wheel spacers
Rangerlift leveling kit
Rangergrille.com white outlined Raptor style grille
Painted resonator to tail pipe matte black
Armrest/console tray
Ford molded mud guards
N-fab steps (running boards)

Wife hasn't seen grille yet, she may veto that, if so, up for sale. I love it though. Platinum White truck with Oxford? white letters.

grille.jpg

truck 2.jpg

truck 3.jpg
If My wife would object she would end up here!

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I Agree Wife's should Ride & Just StayOut of the ManCave Decisions......Unless it is Her Truck!...Ha Ha!

mtsoxfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
As far as install videos, I believe post 1 has it. There is another one buried deep in the 41 pages of this thread, basically the same info, done a slightly different way. I tried to find, but lost interest after several pages.

If I did add lights, I think I would go with white, since you have a Saber color, the amber look great on yours.

My wife objects to very little, and her name is on the truck... Now if I said flames on the truck, that would be denied instantly.

Reactions: SGG

mtsoxfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
how did you get the letters outlined like that? id love to see what it would look like on my ingot silver with ingot silver outlines...
I got mine from Rangergrille.com They are white background with snap in black plastic inserts. Nice company to do business with. The letters have been hot, so they might be out of stock. I would suggest going in daily to get best chance at ordering when they do come in.
Edit, I don't think they do silver, but you could look.

4lowphoto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT
Occupation
Photographer/ Graphic Designer
Just ordered my grill and the lights and mount from RangerGrills.com. They said the lights have an OEM plug, what does it plug into? TIA

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Just ordered my grill and the lights and mount from RangerGrills.com. They said the lights have an OEM plug, what does it plug into? TIA
Just thread it down thru your fender & it connects into to the sidelight Plug....Look at the Video at Stage 3 Motorsports....It will show You Exactly How to Install. Good Luck!

AshtonP5

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
The grille I bought came with the letters. Everything was in a matte black paint. I did the whole grille in gloss black to match the truck. I painted the letters a gloss red, then after they dried I taped off the red and painted the surfaces black. It wasn't hard.
could you link the paints you used please?!

ClamCakes

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Saber XLT SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine from RangerRaptorParts.com installed!

C927F8B0-E7C0-4902-82C8-CF1FFD2D48F8.jpeg

Anyone see that the grille doesn’t click in on the bottom? At least I can’t see it like I could the original stock grille.

Chuck Lau

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Got mine from RangerRaptorParts.com installed!

C927F8B0-E7C0-4902-82C8-CF1FFD2D48F8.jpeg

Anyone see that the grille doesn’t click in on the bottom? At least I can’t see it like I could the original stock grille.
On the Original Factory Grille there are Five Clips....On the Raptor only Three. Bottom there click in & you probably didn't notice it.....If it is tight don't worry! Looks Great!

ClamCakes

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Saber XLT SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
On the Original Factory Grille there are Five Clips....On the Raptor only Three. Bottom there click in & you probably didn't notice it.....If it is tight don't worry! Looks Great!
Ok great! I just noticed that, and it is tight. Bottom kicks out just a little bit but I’m sure only me and my perfectionist tendencies notice it!

SheepDogRain-Jar

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019.5 Ford Ranger XLT CPR
Occupation
Retired LEO/Retired Military/Doctoral Student
Here is my 2019.5 with a new Raptor grill. Wish I knew about this thread before, I installed it. What a pain to remove the factory grill! Those &$@#%€ tabs!!
P.S. No relation to “Connecticut Joe”, but hoping he sells more products, which I will not have to pay shipping on.
P.S.S. This is a comic version of the pic, contact me and I’ll give you instructions on the hack.

55405ADE-F6C9-4ED3-B93C-AFC6DFC0A3EC.jpeg

AshtonP5

First Name
Ashton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Late to the party, but I finally got it done. I painted the grill and the letters gloss black then put metallic blue vinyl lettering on top. The lights were sprayed with a few coats of smoke Plastidip before I attached them so that the orange wouldn't stand out too much during the day.
IMG_20200308_172101.jpg
IMG_20200308_190157.jpg
IMG_20200308_190330.jpg
IMG_20200309_060127.jpg
What gloss spray paint did you use?
Sponsored