KNOCKOFF Ford Ranger Raptor Grille

ReigleCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
NASA Geospatial Analyst
I haven't seen any vinyl ones available but you could always contact TVD and see if they can make you a set.

https://tvdvinyldecals.com/collections/ranger
What is funny is they used to sell the Vinyl ones at a few places but rarely see them anymore..
I got my Magnetic overlay from TVD...very subtle on black...
Yeah for some reason, TVD doesn't sell them anymore, didn't find a single person selling them on Etsy either. Wonder if everyone got letters from Ford....
Sponsored

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah for some reason, TVD doesn't sell them anymore, didn't find a single person selling them on Etsy either. Wonder if everyone got letters from Ford....
Probably not a big seller...especially Magnetic against black...most people prefer to be LOUD...maybe try asking them directly?

Reactions: Doc

ReigleCM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
NASA Geospatial Analyst
Probably not a big seller...especially Magnetic against black...most people prefer to be LOUD...maybe try asking them directly?
I meant they don't sell any letters in any color for the grill anymore, I'll shoot them a message, though, worth a try!

NoTacos

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RangerXLT CrewCab 4x4
I was going to put this in the “what did you get for your ranger today thread” but it is just an applicable to put it here.

I went to Ford to get air filter for the ranger and my wife’s escape. Frankly I still feel that it was twice as much as it should be (cost me 80 cdn for both).
BUT. Hanging on the wall at the parts department were knock off raptor grills. I asked the parts guy how much - he said maybe 350 or so but wasn’t sure. They just wanted to get rid of them and so the price was negotiable. A previous parts guy had brought a few in but they weren’t really part of their stock (and they only found them about two weeks ago - guessing they aren’t supposed to stock this stuff as it’s not genuine ford and maybe that’s why that parts guy isn’t there anymore. Or he had a side hustle going on?).
Well they gave it to me for 100 cdn!
So even with my over priced air filters and the grille - it was less than what the grill is on Amazon or ebay alone.
So damn - it really paid off to go in today. ???
Won’t be telling my wife about it though - she won’t even notice once I install it.
And to think all I was going to do was buy some air filters.
Now if I can get lucky with lotto tickets.

Quick update: I got home Friday after work and opened up the bubble wrap package - and it was missing the letters. Had to wait until Monday when the parts department was open and grab the letters. Slight disappointment on the weekend thinking I might paint the letter to match the truck colour. Felt like that slight disappointment that happens at Christmas as a kid when you get a toy only find that you don’t have batteries and have to wait.

Last edited:

shred5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4

johnboy13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Ford Assembly Plant
Looks great! I love the outlined letters. I am seriously considering this. I would do magnetic with red centers.
I've been looking forever for the outline overlay for my grill, where did you get yours at?

MoldyTaco

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
I've been looking forever for the outline overlay for my grill, where did you get yours at?
I stopped looking for an overlay. I upgraded the ranger to a 2022 4x4 in Race red. I decided to wrap the letters completely instead. Here is the most recent picture I have.
20230412_012108077_iOS.jpeg

johnboy13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Ford Assembly Plant
Thanks, looks great!
Sponsored