TuggerNutz

TuggerNutz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes
I feel you... This guy "didn't see me in front of him" and tried to go around me... I was stopped at a red light.

Of course he was 84 y/o and the police revoked his driving privelages on the spot....

Not near the damage you had... Mine only cost ~47 bucks out of pocket to fix. ?
PXL_20230501_223643463.jpg
Man, my license plate holder I had to get was around $70. WTF Ford! I should have just used duct tape and zip ties. Better believe I'm telling my claims guy. I gotta have a front plate which sucks. And I can't really install it properly because the bumper is pushed too far back to clip in.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Man, my license plate holder I had to get was around $70. WTF Ford! I should have just used duct tape and zip ties. Better believe I'm telling my claims guy. I gotta have a front plate which sucks. And I can't really install it properly because the bumper is pushed too far back to clip in.
Wish I had known I would've given you mine for free. I still have the one off my 2019 which is still in plastic and I'll have another when I get my Tremor.

:stop: My damper, now that's another story! :captain:

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
First, there is no such thing as a 'Minor' Heart Attack, they are all serious, second, that guy needs to go back to drivers school, and maybe get his vision checked. Glad the damage looks minor, and the fact he 'pushed' you into an ARB is a plus. I would like one but am trying to keep the weight down as I tow my Ranger.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
It was actually part of the bike rack I had to replace... Kuat really does make some sturdy products...

OP
OP
TuggerNutz

TuggerNutz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes
First, there is no such thing as a 'Minor' Heart Attack, they are all serious, second, that guy needs to go back to drivers school, and maybe get his vision checked. Glad the damage looks minor, and the fact he 'pushed' you into an ARB is a plus. I would like one but am trying to keep the weight down as I tow my Ranger.
Very true. I should have said "small" instead. But the doctors are treating seriously.

It was actually part of the bike rack I had to replace... Kuat really does make some sturdy products...
Maybe they should make license plate holders. ?

PXL_20230507_005505985.jpg

Of course ?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Just carry it in the truck until it's repaired. You'll be fine.

OP
OP
TuggerNutz

TuggerNutz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes
Just carry it in the truck until it's repaired. You'll be fine.
I did for a couple of days with no problem. But knowing my luck I'll get pulled over when I'm running late for an appointment or work. So why even put myself in that situation if I don't have to. Trying to keep my blood pressure low ?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
I did for a couple of days with no problem. But knowing my luck I'll get pulled over when I'm running late for an appointment or work. So why even put myself in that situation if I don't have to. Trying to keep my blood pressure low ?
I rolled without a front tag for over a year after somebody smashed the front of my truck.

Hell, yesterday I saw a dude on the road who's tags expired in '19. I don't think cops care about tags anymore. In fact, I'm pretty sure they're all on the "bare minimum Monday" plan everyday.

OP
OP
TuggerNutz

TuggerNutz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes
I really just want it to cover this ??
PXL_20230506_131554935.jpg

And my luck has been kinda sucky lately.

Right now I'm hearing a clicking when I have the wheel cranked in forward or reverse over uneven terrain. My helper just said I hear coming from the front..... thanks Dad. ?

CV joint? I didn't have this sound before getting hit.

Last edited:

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
I really just want it to cover this ??
PXL_20230506_131554935.jpg

And my luck has been kinda sucky lately.

Right now I'm hearing a clicking when I have the wheel cranked in forward or reverse over uneven terrain. My helper just said I hear coming from the front..... thanks Dad. ?

CV joint? I didn't have this sound before getting hit.
Sounds like a CV to me. I'd get the truck checked out thoroughly.

Jhbryaniv

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a CV to me. I'd get the truck checked out thoroughly.
not a ball joint?

either one CV or ball joint would require wheel removal . . . sounds like a good time to upgrade your suspension.

Might as well, I mean you can never be to sure.

OP
OP
TuggerNutz

TuggerNutz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes
not a ball joint?

either one CV or ball joint would require wheel removal . . . sounds like a good time to upgrade your suspension.

Might as well, I mean you can never be to sure.
I'll get it checked out hopefully tomorrow or sometime this week. I'm thinking about upgrading the suspension. Depends on the bumper though.

OP
OP
TuggerNutz

TuggerNutz

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes
Wow, just heard that a coworker just had the front end of her GMC Sierra smashed. By the sound of it much worse than mine. And the guy that hit her truck said he passed out. What the deuce.
PXL_20230507_104120700.jpg

My new parking spot. Furthest one in the plant. ?. I need the exercise anyways. ?

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Wow, just heard that a coworker just had the front end of her GMC Sierra smashed. By the sound of it much worse than mine. And the guy that hit her truck said he passed out. What the deuce.
PXL_20230507_104120700.jpg

My new parking spot. Furthest one in the plant. ?. I need the exercise anyways. ?
Some clown will still park next to you.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Some clown will still park next to you.
This is sad but true. No matter how far out I park I get some clown with a junker that has to park next to me. :mad:

Usually it looks like this too. :shock:

1683636036397.png
Sponsored