First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Welcome to Ranger 5G! Plenty of information to sift through here. Use Google to search with Ranger5G as part of the request. The search function here isn’t all that great. The people are though! ?

OP
OP
Doogie

Doogie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 2wd/ 2003 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Re(tired) Electrician
Welcome Doogie. You will get plenty of help on here, even how to spend your money.
Help spending money lol. I got plenty of experience for that. If it wouldn't be for my wife. I'll let her manage the money, I'd be broke ??

OP
OP
Doogie

Doogie

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat 2wd/ 2003 F150 Lariat FX4
Occupation
Re(tired) Electrician
idahoRanger, I see two places to reply looks like there's one place on my page and a place below like here. I'm already confused

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Hello, Doogie here from way down south in Louisiana. Area called Acadiana where the Cajuns live. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and picking your brains.
Welcome Doogie! There sure is a ton of info here and most everyone willing to help you out. Just watch out for the dancing banana, no explanation is needed. :lipssealed::LOL:

IDK about the brains part as we don't have much of any left. :crazy: If we did we'd have deleted our account here before our bank account was depleted.:curse:?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
idahoRanger, I see two places to reply looks like there's one place on my page and a place below like here. I'm already confused
Hitting the "reply" button in somebody's post will quote them. Like I did here. So you can reply directly to them. They will get a notification of your response.

Typing a message in the box at the bottom will post a general reply without quoting anybody.

Enjoy!

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Welcome Doogie! Better to let your spouse control the truck accessory funding as it can get out of control, think I passed $5K with the last purchase :facepalm:
*note* maybe that's what I told the wife, I just checked, it's north of $7K :shock:

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Welcome Doogie! Better to let your spouse control the truck accessory funding as it can get out of control, think I passed $5K with the last purchase :facepalm:
*note* maybe that's what I told the wife, I just checked, it's north of $7K :shock:
Always a good idea to keep a second set of books? Raw for you, cooked for the wife.
Sponsored