NC_LFX4

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4; 2006 Jeep Wrangler X
Vehicle Showcase
A lot of great looing trucks in this thread. I do love the Iconic-Silver Color.
2020 LXT FX4 - Purchased in Dec '20
Spray Bed Liner
Bak-Flip Tonneau Cover
Running Boards
Auto Mirror Fold Mod
Sport Appearance Pkg
FX4 Pkg/Locking Diff
Trailer Tow Pkg
Tune & Forscan Mods
Bilstein 6112 Front 5100 Rear
Pirelli Scorpion 265/70 R17 Tires

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg
What height do you have the 6112’s set to? And how do they ride? I’m stuck right now with just a spacer level up front because I can’t decide between Eibach pro-truck kit, waiting out the backorder on Bilstein 5100’s, or taking a chance on the 6112’s at 2.5” setting and hoping that isn’t brutally harsh on-road.

Sign1941

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT/FX4
What height do you have the 6112’s set to? And how do they ride? I’m stuck right now with just a spacer level up front because I can’t decide between Eibach pro-truck kit, waiting out the backorder on Bilstein 5100’s, or taking a chance on the 6112’s at 2.5” setting and hoping that isn’t brutally harsh on-road.
I have them set one notch below full extension which is the 2" lift setting. I love the ride on the street. not too harsh at all. Much better control and ride compared to the stock FX4 Fix shocks. The truck sits level. I have not had them off road yet. Hoping soon though. I had the Dealer install and do the alignment.

virtualshawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4
Occupation
I manage humans that manage computers.
Picked this up in November, self installed the runners although one took a hit in Sedona and is now a little offset; that was before adding the larger Toyo's and the 2.5" level kit. Looking to add Raptor grill, not sure about bull bar / bumper and the tunes make me nervous about my extended warranty but man, I want one.
truck.jpg

r2ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Anybody get a Silver Tremor yet?
Yep. Love it coming from owning Toyotas my whole life. My last rig was a v8 4runner with bilsteins, 33” BFGs, etc and the Tremor has really impressed both on/off road.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc

staryoshi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i Touring
Occupation
Data Guy
Not usually a fan of silver, but Ranger wears it well. I'm probably in the minority on my dislike of the non-matching front bumper, though.

Ranger Roger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Fit, 2004 Honda ST1300abs, 2018 Honda HR-V
Not usually a fan of silver, but Ranger wears it well. I'm probably in the minority on my dislike of the non-matching front bumper, though.
I considered painting mine black but when I got the truck, since it’s silver, it was fine. I don’t like the silver color on other colored trucks.