John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Howdy!

New to the forums here. Recently purchased my 2021 Ranger XLT FX4 302A back in November as a more comfortable daily. Love the truck so far! I installed a Pace Edwards Bed Locker a few weeks back as I got a deal I couldn't refuse on it. Outside of that and a JLT Oil separator, I plan to keep the truck pretty stock as I have enough projects on my hands. Just here to see some projects and to see any potential issues that people are having with their trucks. I'm in the Atlanta, GA area, but I travel all around the southeast.

Looking forward to learning about these trucks with y'all.

Ford Ranger Dragon - Compress.jpg
Ranger after wash (1).jpg
Ranger after wash (2).jpg
Pace Edwards Bed Locker.jpg
Sponsored

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Nice pics of the truck and the garage!
There's a whole thread on garages...I suspect many of us would like a look around yours, as not many of us will have lifts in ours.
Heck, many of us can barely shut our garage doors on our Rangers!
Welcome to the asylum!

OP
OP
WarDamnRanger

WarDamnRanger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Nice pics of the truck and the garage!
There's a whole thread on garages...I suspect many of us would like a look around yours, as not many of us will have lifts in ours.
It's actually my parents garage. I only have a two car carport on my house so I end up driving up there to work on projects. Old man has a Bendpak 9XL with a lift jack. Maybe I'll get some pictures when we get it cleaned up a little bit. The '93 Civic with the motor out waiting for a B18C to go in is taking up a lot of room right now.

Heck, many of us can barely shut our garage doors on our Rangers!
Welcome to the asylum!
BIG reason on me getting a Ranger instead of an F150. A Supercrew f150 wouldn't fit in my carport and I have plans to eventually enclose it into a garage.

onemanlan

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger LTX
Occupation
Reseracher
Holy moly that garage is nice. That truck is very nice as well, but not as nice as that Auburn logo you're rocking. War Eagle buddy! Thanks for sharing pics.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Welcome to the family John. BTW, seeing that good looking S197 makes me sick I ever sold mine. It was Tungsten Gray also.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the money pit....lol

I'm betting that truck won't stay too stock for too long if your hanging out in here.... ;)

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
Howdy!

New to the forums here. Recently purchased my 2021 Ranger XLT FX4 302A back in November as a more comfortable daily. Love the truck so far! I installed a Pace Edwards Bed Locker a few weeks back as I got a deal I couldn't refuse on it. Outside of that and a JLT Oil separator, I plan to keep the truck pretty stock as I have enough projects on my hands. Just here to see some projects and to see any potential issues that people are having with their trucks. I'm in the Atlanta, GA area, but I travel all around the southeast.

Looking forward to learning about these trucks with y'all.

Ford Ranger Dragon - Compress.jpg
Ranger after wash (1).jpg
Ranger after wash (2).jpg
Pace Edwards Bed Locker.jpg
Where’s Dave?

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
welcome to the forum, nice truck and garage too. have fun making the truck your own, but the tailgate is just fine in stock form. no damper required, you don't wanna hang out with the wrong crowd lol