port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Howdy All! I ordered my Ranger at the end of January in 2019 and the dealer said it would take at least four months for delivery "unless I had some pull at Ford." He chuckled but when I went in to the office (at Ford) the next morning I sent off an email to an executive, who shall remain nameless (I promised him), and I took delivery two weeks later. I was lucky to be able to drive around in something nobody else had for quite a while but the caveat to that was no aftermarket. I love my truck (Amber) and it sure beats the SxS ORV I was looking at getting.

amber_driveway.jpg

amber_dune3.jpg
Sponsored

The Donald

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Engineer
Nice lookin Ranger.
Where do you offroad in MI? I am researching spots all over.

OP
OP
port43

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Thank you. The bottom picture was at Silver Lake which was a lot of fun. I seriously beat the tar out of the truck and it didn't cause any issues other than getting sand in my horn (which made it sound goofy for a while). I don't really have any place in particular I go off road, usually just wherever I see an opening and nobody is around. Up around Baldwin there are some nice trails but you have to make sure you don't wrong turn onto a 50" trail.
Sponsored