First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 xlt in blue
Occupation
building maintenance
10 months and 19,540 miles. Unfortunately it hasn't moved in over a week with me working from home and no other reason to leave the house. But every time I have to go out to the garage I see it and smile.
It needs a rest !!
Sponsored

BeachRanger19

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab Ingot Silver
1 month, 850mi completely satisfied with this truck and the best part is my wife who normally hates trucks loves the Ranger and drives it more than I do. Out of the 20 working days we have owned the truck she took it 17 times.

20200314_074755.jpg

07XLT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger XLT 2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
10 months and 19,540 miles. Unfortunately it hasn't moved in over a week with me working from home and no other reason to leave the house. But every time I have to go out to the garage I see it and smile.
That's my current situation. Took delivery 23 days ago and only have 359 miles. Nowhere to go but I am lucky enough to get a look everytime in the garage or getting to go sit in it. I feel for those guys that have orders in that were scheduled to be built this month or next. The regular wait was tough enough. Hopefully they'll get some extra incentives when their trucks finally get built and delivered.

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
Do to teleworking - mine is in my garage, I pat her as I walk by and smile thinking of when she gets back on the road. 4 months and 6500 smiles.......

Rock 25

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red
I've got the HPR and I think it is unique-in bright light a little more orange, in less light a little more red. Still can't figure why Ford cancelled the color. But I do like Sabre also. Have nothing against black, white, silver, magnetic,etc., but I do like seeing some different color in vehicles. Seemed like growing up (40-50 years ago), there were many more vehicles in many more colors. Times and preferences change I guess.

aslusers

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Orange SuperCrew FX4 Trailer Tow 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Already run up to 1,066 miles in such a short time! 20 days so far! Smile wide from ear to ear. My wife hates truck but stated that this is the best one ever. She said it does not feel like a truck.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Since tomorrow is one year since I brought the Ranger home. It got a good bath. One year, 9832 miles, still smiling. Still get compliments and still happy with my purchase and mods.

ranger 1 year (1).jpg

ranger 1 year (4).jpg

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Since tomorrow is one year since I brought the Ranger home. It got a good bath. One year, 9832 miles, still smiling. Still get compliments and still happy with my purchase and mods.

ranger 1 year (1).jpg

ranger 1 year (4).jpg
Today is my one year anniversary since I brought mine home! Congrats on yours tomorrow! 12,750 miles exactly - but I haven't been driving it much the last month.

Couldn't be happier with my decision and I still love this truck.

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Today is my one year anniversary since I brought mine home! Congrats on yours tomorrow! 12,750 miles exactly - but I haven't been driving it much the last month.

Couldn't be happier with my decision and I still love this truck.

Thanks. Same for me, not going out much. Grocery and an occasional curb side food pickup. The good news is, I am way ahead on spring yard and landscape work. And my vehicles are cleaner than normal. :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks. Same for me, not going out much. Grocery and an occasional curb side food pickup. The good news is, I am way ahead on spring yard and landscape work. And my vehicles are cleaner than normal. :)
I think I've cleaned everything around here that could possibly get cleaned. lol House is spotless,truck is washed,waxed and completely detailed inside and all my guns are all cleaned and lubed. With no grass here there's not much yard work to do but trim a few plants and palm trees but I'm saving those for when I'm really bored...like tomorrow. :LOL:
Sponsored