How do I use Ford points on accessories?

Shadowblk2022

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab
I live in New England and obviously we get a decent amount of snow a year. In all my previous vehicles I’ve had the rubber slush mats. I know ford makes them for the ranger and I have enough ford points to buy them. Do I have to call my dealer and order them? Or can I order them online and use them? Thank you in advance
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Some require you to come in and some will take the order over the phone. When I used mine I called my parts dept and they ordered the part for me then I picked it up from them and cashed it out using my points at the cashier. It's tied to your email on your Ford app. Beware that some dealers still don't know how to do this so I would call ahead to make sure yours does.

The only online dealer I remember someone here saying works is this one here.

https://www.fairwayfordparts.net

OP
OP
Shadowblk2022

Shadowblk2022

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab
Some require you to come in and some will take the order over the phone. When I used mine I called my parts dept and they ordered the part for me then I picked it up from them and cashed it out using my points at the cashier. It's tied to your email on your Ford app. Beware that some dealers still don't know how to do this so I would call ahead to make sure yours does.

The only online dealer I remember someone here saying works is this one here.

https://www.fairwayfordparts.net
Thank you very much about to call my dealer right now and see.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Do you happen to know why some accessories say 2019-2021 and not 2019-present? I know sometimes they just don’t update part numbers
More than likely they didn't update the part #. Nothing has really changed on the Ranger body/engine wise except for certain parts on the Tremor.

WolfgangVTS

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
I know that this isn't the new member thread, but welcome to the forums @Shadowblk2022. I'm sure I speak for most of us here when I say I can't wait to see pictures of your Ranger. Oh, and happy modding. This is definitely the place to come if you want help spending your life savings buying truck parts you didn't know you needed. Just like Dave AzScorpion would say, let's start with the tailgate damper. :LOL:

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Just give the dealer parts guy your email address and it will pull the points off your account. I got my side stripes for free that way.

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I live in New England and obviously we get a decent amount of snow a year. In all my previous vehicles I’ve had the rubber slush mats. I know ford makes them for the ranger and I have enough ford points to buy them. Do I have to call my dealer and order them? Or can I order them online and use them? Thank you in advance
Welcome to the forum and a wave from Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

I'd be very sad if I didn't have good rubber floor mats - good luck getting them and here's to a low-salt winter!

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
My dealer had me walk over to the service dept and open a service case and the parts dept attached the accessories to the service order and then I could use the points towards service visit even though they didn't service anything.
Sponsored