How about some Jokes [Admin: No Covid or Politics!]

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Ed Zachary

A woman was very distraught at the fact that she had not had a date or any sex in quite some time.
She was afraid she might have something wrong with her, so she decided to seek the medical expertise of a sex therapist. Her doctor recommended that she see Dr. Chang, the well-known Chinese sex therapist, so she went to see him.
Upon entering the examination room, Dr. Chang said, "OK, take off all you crose." The woman did as she was told. "Now, get down and craw reery, reery fass to odder side of room." Again, the woman did as she was instructed. Dr. Chang then said, "OK, now craw reery, reery fass back to me." So she did.
Dr. Chang shook his head slowly and said, "Your probrem vewy bad. You haf Ed Zachary Disease. Worse case I ever see. Dat why you not haf sex or dates."
Worried, the woman asked anxiously, "Oh no, Dr. Chang, what is Ed Zachary Disease?"
Dr. Chang looked the woman in the eye and replied, "Ed Zachary Disease is when your face rook Ed Zachary rike your butt."

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
You can either forget what you have seen, or.......

aM9Q5nV_460s.jpg

But it's hard to imagine something else from the previous image. Might as well pour some bleach in the eyes.
hes got what i used to call the copper tops or duracells. ive heard it called pancake and flap jack as well lol.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
When I run my mouse over it it says "click this image to show the full size version" ?
My monitor is only 3440 x 1440.

Not enough pixels...

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
whats that purple guy that used to be at mcdondalds back in the day ? looks like him!
1671392965159.png
This is what happens when you eat nothing but Big Macs and your best friend is a clown.