IL8APEX

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Paul J -

In reading through the wiring supplied by DHMag, it looks like Controller B takes the single signal from each OEM turn signal indicator and provides the 3 aftermarket indicators with power sequentially.

Did similar controller boxes come with your lights?

-Tom
Sponsored

PAUL J CAIN

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x2
Paul J -

In reading through the wiring supplied by DHMag, it looks like Controller B takes the single signal from each OEM turn signal indicator and provides the 3 aftermarket indicators with power sequentially.

Did similar controller boxes come with your lights?

-Tom
No. Mine look nothing like that. Wires even come out in a different place

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Morimoto is coming out with a headlight, but the design is excessive IMO. I don't want or need anything unreliable requiring computer chips like sequentials. I just want bright, attractive headlights. The turn signals can be LED or not. I don't need fancy swoops and start up sequences, nor do I want to pay for that. Aftermarket headlights do not have good reputations across the board - poor sealing, failure of LEDs after a short time, etc. - and minimizing complexity should be priority #1 for these companies and priority #1 for buyers. Instead people part with their money for junk far too often. Not saying Morimotos are going to be junk, but based on what I've seen they are investing a lot of time into fancy lighting effects. I want to see time invested in quality and longevity.

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
^^^YES!!!^^^