Lighting upgrades on 21 lariat

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Have you had any issues with overheating? I’m considering the M&Rs but concerned about how much they cover the radiator.
Sponsored

OP
OP
no1warr1or

no1warr1or

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Have you had any issues with overheating? I’m considering the M&Rs but concerned about how much they cover the radiator.
No issues so far and I've taken a few short road trips. They're spaced far enough away it doesn't really block air flow.

999BS

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ranger Tremor 501A
Occupation
Aviation
Those bed LEDs are clean as hell, is there a brand you used like F150LEDS or something? I've seen people post about them but I can't seem to find them on their website. IF they're DIY would you have any install tips or brand choices?
Thanks!

OP
OP
no1warr1or

no1warr1or

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Those bed LEDs are clean as hell, is there a brand you used like F150LEDS or something? I've seen people post about them but I can't seem to find them on their website. IF they're DIY would you have any install tips or brand choices?
Thanks!
https://a.co/d/86ZRc5Q

I used a fairly generic led kit. I did have to cut down the section that goes along the back and also shorten the wires. So just alittle soldering for that kit. I then ordered a factory harness for the empty pigtail under the rear driver's side bed that's supplied 12v with the BMS

999BS

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ranger Tremor 501A
Occupation
Aviation
https://a.co/d/86ZRc5Q

I used a fairly generic led kit. I did have to cut down the section that goes along the back and also shorten the wires. So just alittle soldering for that kit. I then ordered a factory harness for the empty pigtail under the rear driver's side bed that's supplied 12v with the BMS
Sweet I appreciate it! The factory LED light on the roof doesn't do a whole lot of justice when you've got a cover on it.
What do you mean by BMS (sorry a little slow sometimes) LOL
Sponsored