First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I moved here from alabama........... you can imagine the shock for me.
I moved here to get away from the crazies in MA. But now the crazies from CA are coming here! :mad:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Indeed!
Having to go from "y'all" to "youse guys"!
Incredible culture shock, I'm sure, on a great many levels.
I've driven across the Upstate area many times as a trucker, and as I said earlier it's quite pretty. The only redeeming part of the state, in my humble opinion.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I moved here from alabama........... you can imagine the shock for me.
Consider this: I moved from the People's Republic of New Jersey to Alabama (to go to Auburn, don't hate!) and started collecting firearms in AL after I graduated! I live in GA now, and will never move back to NJ!!!!

DocE3Gun

First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
In Missouri.......we just carry our guns, because we have rights here. NY can suck it.

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Consider this: I moved from the People's Republic of New Jersey to Alabama (to go to Auburn, don't hate!) and started collecting firearms in AL after I graduated! I live in GA now, and will never move back to NJ!!!!
no hate here, its a great rivalry, Last time i talked to my brother he said all of his guns were lost when his boat sank, i asked if he had bought a yacht...............lol

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
no hate here, its a great rivalry, Last time i talked to my brother he said all of his guns were lost when his boat sank, i asked if he had bought a yacht...............lol
I made the joke at work that I was selling tickets on my boat for a special boat ride, and my boat might sink on the special boat ride. And with the ticket proceeds I might be able to buy a bigger boat afterwards! ? Too bad I love my boat! LOL

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Bumpstocks are no longer banned or considered machine guns already, which was quietly overturned without much media presence.
I know it was "put on hold" by the 6th Circuit....are they legal now ?? Link ??

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just ordered a Tulster to try to get something quick but I'm looking for a good tuckable AIWB. I may ultimately spring for something like a tier1. Glad to hear you're loving it. I've been eyeing them for a while now!
If you have a Sportsman's Warehouse near by (or order online) they have them at regular price of $499.99. I have the P365XL and like that little extra length in the grip and larger mag capacity while still staying very light and slim for CCW.

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...utm_medium=gun.deals&utm_campaign=Custom+Link

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I know it was "put on hold" by the 6th Circuit....are they legal now ?? Link ??
Mike this is all I could find on it. It looks like they "found it unconstitutional" but I don't see where the reversed it anywhere unless I'm reading it wrong.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/03/2...es-trumps-bump-stock-ban-is-unconstitutional/

What I thought was funny (in a good way) was this quote.

https://thenewamerican.com/federal-court-overturns-atfs-ban-on-bump-stocks/

What is worthy of note is this: Seven months after the ATF issued its ban, less than one percent of more than 500,000 bump stocks were surrendered. This bodes well for the future, in light of the Biden administration’s determination to disarm the American public piece by piece. Most citizens now know that these bans have nothing to do with preventing mass shootings but everything to do with removing all weaponry from the citizenry so that efforts to impose authoritarian government can proceed unimpeded.

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazdaspeed3, M3
Occupation
EHS
If you have a Sportsman's Warehouse near by (or order online) they have them at regular price of $499.99. I have the P365XL and like that little extra length in the grip and larger mag capacity while still staying very light and slim for CCW.

https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...utm_medium=gun.deals&utm_campaign=Custom+Link
Good price. Academy had it for 30 bucks more than that, yet I spent an excess on the nra version just because I liked it. The biggest surprise has been the sights. Sigs night sights are incomparable to the dismal OE Glock night sights on my 43X. I had a 43 and upgraded (imo) to the 43X for the very reason of more grip length and higher capacity but I just could not conceal it without printing. The grip length got me. I am 5'9" 140lbs so you may understand my dilemma there. So back to the drawing board I went to get something very small and landed on the P365. It's just missing a RMR imo.