BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
I guess that's why there's 1990 units in stock.

Sad part is just last year on 5/4/20 I bought a case at Target Sprots for $220.00/free shipping.:shock:

TSSB9A-BULK - SB9ASellier & Bellot 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket-Case of 1000 (20 Boxes of 50) - Free Shipping1$220.62$220.62
Yea, this was a strange one - I actually thought there was a joke to be had here. Looked several times at the fine print thinking there was something unique, but damned if I could figure it out. Maybe they think there's enough buyers willing to pay whatever the cost just to have ammo. Either way, that's just stupid.

It's sad when I see prices at about $35/box and am happy about it :curse:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Not a fan of "we'll know it when we see it" rules/laws.
They reek of power grabs and limits of freedoms for the citizenry.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Supervisor
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You can tell by this quote it was written by a politician! :mad:

To put it another way, the draft takes 107 pages to say “we’ll know it when we see it.”
Gee where have we heard that one before?
"We have to pass it to see what's in it":facepalm:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Supervisor

DocE3Gun

First Name
Dillen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Fx4
Occupation
self employed
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The Supreme Court, in theory, should side with us on this.....but more importantly on challenges to more aggressive assaults on the 2nd. Bumpstocks are no longer banned or considered machine guns already, which was quietly overturned without much media presence.
You are correct it should. After this past election I have NO faith with anything the Supreme Court does now. Geeze these two articles make me wish I never got out of bed today!?

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I did not know that, for sure!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Supervisor
You are correct it should. After this past election I have NO faith with anything the Supreme Court does now. Geeze these two articles make me wish I never got out of bed today!?
You have my permission to extend your nap.
Carry on...

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
in the county I reside in upstate NY, in order to carry a pistol,you have to take a training course (i totally dont mind that at all)then one must turn in an application with 5 people vouching for your character. This process usually takes just over a year. IF you are approved you are issued a license that only allows you to carry the pistol to a licensed range. Your pistol must be unloaded and in a separate locked case from your locked up ammo to go to the range. (so like pistol in the trunk, ammo in the back floorboard etc) after having this license for 5 years, you may apply for a concealed carry permit, that means going before a judge, explaining why you want to carry a pistol. and the judge in this county usually says no. so you go through the whole wait a year and try again...............

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Probably not as pretty here in AZ as it is where you are in the Upstate, but just know we have room for you here if you decide you've had quite enough of that foolishness.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
in the county I reside in upstate NY, in order to carry a pistol,you have to take a training course (i totally dont mind that at all)then one must turn in an application with 5 people vouching for your character. This process usually takes just over a year. IF you are approved you are issued a license that only allows you to carry the pistol to a licensed range. Your pistol must be unloaded and in a separate locked case from your locked up ammo to go to the range. (so like pistol in the trunk, ammo in the back floorboard etc) after having this license for 5 years, you may apply for a concealed carry permit, that means going before a judge, explaining why you want to carry a pistol. and the judge in this county usually says no. so you go through the whole wait a year and try again...............
That's insane and here I thought MA gun laws were ridiculous. But hey I'm sure every criminal is going to wait 5 years so they can get their CCW right? :headbang: