Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
thank you i will add those
Ivermectin! Gov't won't sell.... Tractor supply....get Horse wormer paste.... 1 gram of paste a day. I have gotten Ivermectin pills via Singapore. India also can supply. My primary care gave me the contact for India saying you need this in your medicine cabinet. I have both 200 12mg pills and three tubes of Horsey Paste.... My primary care Dr. is pleased.... Big Pharma, not so....

JMO and my Primary Care Dr recommendation...results may vary...

Mend well and fast!

Best,
Phil
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
definitely not fast enough. i hope im good by monday. I cant afford to miss more work. they are nice about folks being out etc. but i only get paid if im present and the longer im out the closer i am to replacement:frown:
Every day is a little better, just never fast enough.

Reactions: Doc

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
You had me up till the salt, ibuprofein & paracetamol.
Salt is there as essential electrolyte resupply after sweating in fewer. Ibuprofein & paracetamol are there to make you feel better. Neither cures but alleviates the symptoms. Practically the list I gave is normal flu symptoms remedy, just like for any other corona virus infection.

Caught early enough ivermectin has been proven to be effective, no shit.
Possibly. Don't have first hand experience on corona. It helps for worms, giardia and lice.

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
Watch out, suspensions may be lurking.

Not intending to offend anyone, just keeping an open mind.

ivermectin is available in pill form and approved for humans just like a lot of other drugs that are shared with our pets and animals, prednisone and gabapentin are a couple that come to mind.

Regeneron and.hydroxychloroquine are also promising treatments.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
approved for humans under a prescription by a doctor for certain ailments....not as a veterinary product ever, and yet to be approved for covid treatment by any drug approval agency. I'm not sure anyone should hold their breath for that approval either.

Anyone can use their own body as a test tube.
we have all ingested some questionable things over the years.
I kinda refrain from internet influencers as my go to advice though.

So many people have refused the vaccine because it's unproven, and I get their concern, but just as many are swallowing ivermectin because someone on the internet said so.

I shake my head in shame at what this pandemic has done to people. What the hell is wrong with all of us?
Medical Doctor here in Green Valley that survived Covid is using the Horsey paste as a preventive for reinfection... I have 3 tubes as a extreme back up. My good friends in Michigan both came down with Covid...use ivermetin and 12 hours later were on the mend. I trust my primary care doctor and she recommends Ivermectin. I asked her about Horsey paste as she has horses....She said...in a pinch...use it...

Best,
Phil

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Ivermectin! Gov't won't sell.... Tractor supply....get Horse wormer paste.... 1 gram of paste a day. I have gotten Ivermectin pills via Singapore. India also can supply. My primary care gave me the contact for India saying you need this in your medicine cabinet. I have both 200 12mg pills and three tubes of Horsey Paste.... My primary care Dr. is pleased.... Big Pharma, not so....

JMO and my Primary Care Dr recommendation...results may vary...

Mend well and fast!

Best,
Phil
As an M.D.…, I say this is BAD medical advice..

What are the risks of taking ivermectin to treat COVID-19?

“In the latest report on ivermectin, researchers said dangerous side effects from taking ivermectin can include confusion, loss of control over body movement ("ataxia"), weakness, low blood pressure, seizures, gastrointestinal distress, dizziness, vision symptoms or rash.”
Oct 20, 2021

• Currently available data does not show ivermectin is effective against COVID-19. Clinical trials assessing ivermectin tablets for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in people are ongoing.
  • Taking large doses of ivermectin is dangerous.
  • If your health care provider writes you an ivermectin prescription, fill it through a legitimate source such as a pharmacy, and take it exactly as prescribed.
  • Never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 in humans is dangerous.

Last edited:
OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
it seems like the symptoms sorta come and go. earlier i decided three days without a shower was long enough and i didnt wanna smell like bad onions and good cheese ? so i took a shower. felt like an up hill hike to dry off get dressed and flop back in bed. the weakness and aches seem to come on randomly.

JTDay

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazdaspeed3, M3
Occupation
EHS
I combined insufflation and what's called a parachute.. you first snort 3mg of the Vectin and then you crush 6mg into a crystalline powder, pour it into a ply of toilet paper, then swallow it. Do this once every 24 hours. Cured us of COVID after 48 hours. Free the Ivermectin!

Ok, none of that is true but Joe Rogan swears by it. ?

Reactions: Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I resign from this discussion as it falls into the realm of “Covid and Politics”

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
I combined insufflation and what's called a parachute.. you first snort 3mg of the Vectin and then you crush 6mg into a crystalline powder, pour it into a ply of toilet paper, then swallow it. Do this once every 24 hours. Cured us of COVID after 48 hours. Free the Ivermectin!

Obviously you have never listened to Joe Rogan.

OP
OP
9zero1790

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I resign from this discussion as it falls into the realm of “Covid and Politics”
agreed sir.
thanks for all the legit replies and well wishes from the group.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman

It's always funny when people drop things that let you know they used to party.

The other day we were talking about booze at work. Somebody mentioned EverClear. Our Safety Manger said, "only time I've ever drank that was for a vial wash." ?

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
You had me up till the salt, ibuprofein & paracetamol.

Caught early enough ivermectin has been proven to be effective, no shit.

edit;

Having been sick 3 times, one confirmed covid infection, I will say the first time I was the sick was the worst in late Jan of 2019 before all the hysteria started over covid, was it covid or the flu I don’t know but it was awful, headache, cough and felt my chest was compressed, almost lifeless.
2nd time was 10/2019 confirmed covid, I felt like it was a sever sinus headache, dry cough and fatigue.
3rd time 11/2020 was another dry cough, headache and fatigue. No test no doctor visit. Got over it each time in about 2 weeks.
I’m 64 and IMO pretty healthy, not overweight or on prescribed drugs.
I am also not vaxxed.

Now they are saying natural immunity is lasting 18 months and I prefer to remain unvaxxed and let nature take its course.

Good luck
My Aunt felt the same way about natural immunity, she died from covid last Sept. I am 73, vaxed to the max, and had it but was pretty much asymptomatic, just mild cold symptoms, but tested positive twice.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
You guys crack me up with all this.

You do understand that this bickering about a bad cold is what they want, right?

The only thing more shocking than this shell game is that we as a people are falling for it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.