Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I fixed the original post. Try this one:

Bestauto Air Jack Exhaust 3 Ton Inflatable Car Jack Off-Road Exhaust Air Jack 4x4 https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07F9KGD5J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_H8T1Z664P0VW5P72Z7GN

That works now. I saw a Youtube video with an Aussie guy doing a jack review and this was one of them. I guess they do have a certain time when they come in handy (I cant remember what it was now) but overall he said it was better to get a bottle jack or roller jack.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I fixed the original post. Try this one:

Bestauto Air Jack Exhaust 3 Ton Inflatable Car Jack Off-Road Exhaust Air Jack 4x4 https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07F9KGD5J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_H8T1Z664P0VW5P72Z7GN

That works now. I saw a Youtube video with an Aussie guy doing a jack review and this was one of them. I guess they do have a certain time when they come in handy (I cant remember what it was now) but overall he said it was better to get a bottle jack or roller jack.
Here's the video which is good at showing the different uses of each jack.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
I had a Truxxx lift and larger tires on the Sport Trac I had before. Those you jacked from the front or rear control arms and I kept a piece of 2x4 in the storage compartment to put on top of the jack. At home I have a floor jack.

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
Yep, I have small kit and a few adapters. Originally got it for my trailer, but then the truck came along and i got a few more pieces including the chock blocks. All in a nice little bag.

The 6 ton bottle jack has a bit of weight to it, so if you need to do arm curls. Bonus. Simple and easy to store, even under the rear seats of the supercabs.

Plus, a small personal business!

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
I will say that using the jack on the plate is weird, as they give you small bars and washers because the bottle jack doesn't have holes to bolt through. They use a clamp method with the bars w/ washers. I made my own clamp with it, as it only at a time of need thing, not an everyday thing.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I had a Truxxx lift and larger tires on the Sport Trac I had before. Those you jacked from the front or rear control arms and I kept a piece of 2x4 in the storage compartment to put on top of the jack. At home I have a floor jack.
I'd use a floor jack for the garage but want something better for the truck than the factory scissor jack. I usually try to keep a few small pieces of 2x4/2x6 scraps in the back for leveling if needed.

Yep, I have small kit and a few adapters. Originally got it for my trailer, but then the truck came along and i got a few more pieces including the chock blocks. All in a nice little bag.

The 6 ton bottle jack has a bit of weight to it, so if you need to do arm curls. Bonus. Simple and easy to store, even under the rear seats of the supercabs.

Plus, a small personal business!
I looked into getting that kit but I really don't need the larger extension to the bag. I'll probably get the 6" one and the 3 piece starter pack because I like the flat and round jack pads.

I want a good bottle jack but they all seem like cheap junk from China! Just about every review on all of them have issues with them either leaking or getting stuck in the up position or not being able to raise them.

The sad part is I searched for US made bottle jacks and there's only one company. The reviews are excellent and they supply jacks for the US military, Boeing, and Snap On but they're around $200.00. I'm most likes going to get one because I hate buying cheap stuff and they usually break when you need it the most.

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
I am with ya, and yep $200+ it is. Will have to add that to the cart.

and I agree, I hate buying things twice.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
DM me the link to the US ones if you would please. and Me too, and I hate buying things twice.

I'll post it here in case anyone else is interested in them. I'm looking at the 5 ton standard jack D-51123 because it looks like the Safe Jack accessories will work with that one. They also have high range bottle jacks too but the diameter of the shaft will be to large for the Safe Jack.

https://www.southern-tool.com/store/usjack-bottle-jacks.php

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
I just want a better handle for my bottle jack.

RAYJAY

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger pickup 2019 subaru
just a question here .... use a block of wood 4x4 or 8x 8 or 4 x 8 under the factory jack>

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I have an 8 ton bottle jack and jack stands I use at home and can take the jack on trips, I really liked that hybrid hi lift jack (Grey one) for offroad as well. My question / thought is has anyone found a small bottle jack that will store in the cab to replace the scissor jack? I realize they may not lift as high as my big bottle but it's safer and faster on road trips. As long as I can store it most likely behind the rear seat and it doesn't rattle and I can carry a block for stability and extra height.