First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
🤮 You're right I'm not a good Polack and don't like Polish food! Luckily I take after my mom who's Italian and love every Italian dish out there. 😜

These are really nice smaller grills too When I fist bought my house here I was still living in MA and bought one of these. It worked great and was nice and portable and I've even cooked steaks on it for four of us. Now I wish I never sold it because it's portable (you can takeout off the stand) and use it while traveling.

If you go this route make sure you get the regulator so you can use a larger 20lb lp tank. IIRC they come with one of those smaller screw on lp bottles.
No need for a regulator, just a hose to connect to 25 lbs tanks. Available at Lowe’s too

man, you can’t escape many ethnics jokes can you 😳😛🤪😜
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I switched to a pellet grill this year and love it. The flavors on the meat are WAY better with a little smoke.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I bought a Napoleon Rogue SB425 gas grill this spring. Absolutely love it! Even heat, stainless grills, large cooking area for a 3- burner grill (plus a 4th side burner). It seems to use less gas than my old Char Broil. They have an accessory smoker tray available (included if you buy from Lowes) that sits atop the middle burner and with a little practice, you can get the smokey flavor all through the meat- start with burger, don't wreck a ribeye. I preheat using the two outside burners then turn on the center with the wood chips when I'm ready to cook- it starts smokng in less than two minutes and uses very little chips. Very well made, quality hardware throughout. You can even lock & unlock the casters barefoot. 15 year warranty. I've seen them on patio store and grill specialty websites, too, but Lowes has a 10% Military & Veteran's discount. My local Lowes doesn't stock them, I bought sight unseen and had it shipped. No regrets.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I put one of these over my burn pit. That way I get to cook and burn my garbage at the same time!

899933_01.jpg
Makes mental note..."You're busy when Mountain Goat has is 5G BBQ". 🤣

ranger 2020

First Name
harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020ranger 22 Ecosport 21 Honda PCX
Occupation
retired
You may want to consider a pellet grill. Wife & I have had our Traeger for 7-8 years now. Have the tailgater model. The legs fold under so we can put it in the back of the Ranger when we go camping. Pricewise, pellets are comparable to charcoal. We just had burgers & fries on it for lunch today, was awesome. Wife has made all kinds of meats, potatoes, and vegies. Also uses it for baked goods like pizza and fresh bread. There are also different scented pellets so you can smoke your food with different flavors.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
Our son got us one for Christmas a couple of years ago. Love it! :)
IMO, pellet feed is the way to go for hours-long BBQ. Daughter and SIL have a Traeger and use it for Ribs, Brisket, salmon, etc. My son is die hard charcoal; It is beyond a science. He'll wake 2-3 times a night to tend his charcoal when doing a 14-hour brisket. They also have a Blackstone 4-burner griddle that sees more use than the kitchen stove.

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
I tend to go the "replace the cheaper gas grill more often" route. Just me and the wife home now that the kids are destroying their own houses LMAO.

I also have a small Weber kettle for charcoal cooks, and a Weber Smokefire pellet grill. That thing does an awesome job of low temp smoking and high heat searing for steaks and whatnot.
Sponsored