First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Similar to what's happening somewhere in California, we had a Chick Fil A declared a nuisance because people kept blocking a major street waiting to get thru the drive thru. Chick Fil A built a new place further down the street in a larger lot, not on a corner as the previous.

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Similar to what's happening somewhere in California, we had a Chick Fil A declared a nuisance because people kept blocking a major street waiting to get thru the drive thru. Chick Fil A built a new place further down the street in a larger lot, not on a corner as the previous.
Wow I used to run into that in NJ on Route 1. Drive in the slow lane and you get stuck behind stopped cars, iirc Wendy's drivethru extended out on to the road. Actually drive in the middle lane and you get stuck behind cars trying to get out of the drivethru backup too. Was there for years and probably still is. I'm never stepping foot in NJ again. Everybody there hates everybody else.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
hmm. id like a tank of gas but i wonder what his real motive is. any time a politician does something it is a calculated move to serve themselves. i fear the greeks, even when they bring gifts...

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
hmm. id like a tank of gas but i wonder what his real motive is. any time a politician does something it is a calculated move to serve themselves. i fear the greeks, even when they bring gifts...
It's pretty straightforward. "I'm buying your vote with a tank of gas".

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
most likely true. If I ever hit the power ball lotto or something that makes me stupid rich Id like to give away free fuel too. no votes needed. just a smile or handshake. just to do something nice. Id also like to own some fuel related operation lol...