Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Haha good question, I am not super savvy with those systems, that is why I kept putting (or what I think) in my OP. All of my occurrences were in 2WD.
I'm with you on the savvy part, that's why I questioned it. Our other vehicle is all wheel drive with traction control so I am assuming it does work on the front as well.
Sponsored

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Same thing happens to me from time to time. Oddly, it used to happen a lot more to me when the front lift was stock with factory tires. Slightly bigger tires and a 2.5 inch front lift, and it's mostly gone. I thought it was tire rubbing, too, but I could find no evidence of it.

OP
OP
Zetterbeard

Zetterbeard

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FORD RANGER XLT 4X4
Vehicle Showcase
Man, this just happened to me twice in 3 days. One turning left and one turning right out of a business driveway and hitting a slightly bumpy gutter pan. I was not over accelerating or trying to speed out. Disappointing hopefully a fix is found or it goes away when I end up lifting the truck.

Mustang2Ranger

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat-FX4,4X4,White Platinum; 06 Escape
Man, this just happened to me twice in 3 days. One turning left and one turning right out of a business driveway and hitting a slightly bumpy gutter pan. I was not over accelerating or trying to speed out. Disappointing hopefully a fix is found or it goes away when I end up lifting the truck.
Doing the rear shocks helped. Saving for front right now

Disconnecting the sway bar will help too, I have not done that though

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Doing the rear shocks helped. Saving for front right now
I did the rears first an was so happy with the results I got the Bilstein's for the front. I have 1.8" lift height so the springs are preloaded. Now I wish I waited a little longer an spent the extra on either fox or eibach adjustable height so I could have 1.75-2" of lift without preloading the spring. I think it'd ride better. It's now bad now I just think it would be better. I'd say it feels about the same but with lift.
Sponsored